The Pininfarina-styled Ferrari California is the first ever front-engined and V8-powered chariot to wear the highly desired prancing horse badge. Ferrari recently updated this hardtop convertible with more power, a more aluminum-intensive chassis (resulting in a lower curb weight) and a Handling Speciale package.
The California’s direct-injected 4.3-liter V8 now makes 490 horsepower – an increase of 37 ponies – thanks to revised engine mapping and an upgraded exhaust manifold. Torque also grows from 357 lb-ft to 372 lb-ft. Ferrari California
All that power continues to be transmitted to the wheels through a seven-speed dual-clutch transmission. This gearbox boasts shifts as quick as the automaker’s earlier single-clutch gearboxes but with a much higher degree of refinement.
Reigning in the momentum generated by the above-mentioned partners in crime are standard carbon ceramic brakes at all corners, which also keep the forged alloy wheels clean of brake dust. Rent the Ferrari California Convertible!!!
- Hard Top - Convertible - Ceramic Brakes - Yellow Brake Calipers - 20” Grey 10 Spoke Wheels - Scuderia Fender Shields - Daytona Power Seats - Black Deviated Stitching - Navigation - Sirius Satellite Radio
Must be age 30+ to rent
Please read to eliminate fines or fees! I love giving 5 star ratings plus great reviews and following the terms of service will ensure that...
1. Return car with same level of gas as the trip started with (if returned with less there will be a $25 service charge on top of the cost of gas missing. Car requires Premium Gas!
2. No smoking/drugs/drinking in vehicle *This can equate to a $250.00 turo fine*
3. No aggressive driving with speeds above 90mph/aggressive acceleration/unnecessary hard braking.
4. Return car clean as it was when trip was initiated.
5. Car wheels/rims must come back undamaged - be vigilant of curbs, pot holes, etc. *Damage to rims range between $150.00 to $1000.00*
6. Review your mileage allowance. Additional miles billed at $3.00 per mile above your total allocation.
7. Car must be returned on time. Many cars are rented back to back therefore punctual returns are a necessity! Turo policy is $50.00 per hour billed in 15 minute increments after the first hour.
8. An outside rental agreement will be required to be signed.
9. A $2500.00 security deposit will be required. This money will be released 24 hours after the commencement of the rental period.
I've noticed these items have been rare points of issue over my first 100 trips. Please read the following as I've mentioned my preference is leaving clients with stellar reviews to help the ride sharing marketplace thrive from both the owner and renter's perspective.
Thank you for observing these guidelines/expectations!