New to Turo? Click to get $25 off your first trip. https://turo.com/referral?code=1742312rF1BZD
This fun loving, full of life BRAND NEW, 2016 YELLOW TOYOTA PRIUS C HYBRID is an awesome FUEL SIPPER! Prius C with upgraded seats, SUN ROOF, BACKUP CAMERA, and GPS navigation. Over 50 MPG on the highway. Perfect for weekly rentals. Fun little car.
*Please, NO SMOKING inside the car ($200 fine)
*Please, NO PETS inside vehicle ($200 fine)
*Please, ENJOY RESPONSIBLY :)
*PLEASE CHECK OUT OUR OTHER AVAILABLE VEHICLES :)
Ps. If we meet you at:
1) Sky Harbor Airport, please take the Sky Train to the 44th and Washington Cell Phone Lot. Here, we'll verify ID, take pictures of and answer questions about the vehicle and quickly send you on your way! Returning the vehicle at the end of your trip is much faster, as we will meet you on the departure curbside of your respective airline terminal.
2) Fry's parking lot 3036 E. Thomas Road, Phoenix, AZ 85016. We normally meet at the south-side of the parking lot, nearest Thomas Rd. We will wait for you around the mailbox there.
3) Phoenix-Mesa Gateway Airport arrivals curbside. Please enable "Share Location" so that we can drive up to you.
2016 Toyota Prius cToyota38 - Paul's Toyota Prius c Hybrid15518
Loved my experience renting from Paul. He was prompt with communication and a really nice man ! The car was awesome for taking a cruise down to Tucson and also city driving. Great gas mileage. I had no problems at all with the car ... it was super fun to drive .. very zippy! The return was super easy. I got to meet Paul's wife and she was super sweet and the return was simple ! All around a positive experience.
This was the perfect car for a trip around the desert!
1. You never lose it because of the sunshine yellow
2. Great gas mileage for both freeway and city driving
3. Spacious and comfortable
4. Paul was a pleasure to work with!
We were really thrilled that Paul was so accommodating when figuring out pick-up/drop-off times and location. Very friendly and professional. The car was clean and in great condition.
Paul made booking and picking up and dropping off the car very convenient! After 3 failed attempts to get cars from very AMATEUR Turo members, I was about to give up. Paul's service was PROFESSIONAL and I would love to rent from him again! Great car too! Good on gas, with all the modern conveniences! Thanks Paul!
I was totally new to the Turo experience and was a little apprehensive at first. Dealing with Paul and his lovely wife was a pleasure. They responded promptly, very friendly and when I had landed they pulled up and picked my girlfriend and I up in a matter of minutes! The car itself was very clean, gas topped off and was ready for us to start our vacation. (: Next time we come out here Paul is our top pick for sure! Rent from Paul and you won't be sorry!
Absolutely great experience renting from Paul! Paul went above and beyond in making the process as easy as possible and the car was great! Much better than renting a car from a typical car rental service!