Expect 35-40 mpg. Seats 2 but perfect for those trips where you know it'll be only you or with just one other person. Quite roomy and storage in the back will fit a couple carry on size pieces of luggage or 1 large piece of luggage. AUX cord for your tunes.
PLEASE READ BELOW PRIOR TO BOOKING AND SENDING ME A MESSAGE AS YOUR QUESTIONS MOST LIKELY WILL BE ANSWERED BELOW:
(but of course do not hesitate to message me if you have any questions)
1) Pickup & Return of the vehicle is at my home ONLY.
2) PICKUP/DELIVERY/RETURN/DROP OFF OPTION AT THE AIRPORT FOR THIS VEHICLE IS NOT AVAILABLE.
NEED A RIDE?
You may get a free Uber/Lyft ride with the following referral links:
1) Uber: https://www.uber.com/invite/0wv95
2) Lyft: http://lyft.com/invited/KEVIN17247
If you prefer a taxi or other service:
3) Sky Harbor Airport Transportation Info: https://skyharbor.com/transportationparking/limosandtaxis.html
1) If on the calendar the vehicle is available it will be available!
2) Please reserve well in advance for weekends and holidays.
3) If this car is not available, click on my profile photo above to see my other cars.
1) My car is conveniently located at my home which only a 10 minute drive North of Phoenix Sky Harbor Airport.
2) The address is listed on the listing once your booking is confirmed.
3) Please see map on listing to see the general area my car is comparable to the airport. (scroll to very bottom after reviews)
FIRST TIME RENTERS:
1) Please book the car at least 48 hours in advance.
2) Driving eligibility verification from Turo usually takes 1 business day and possibly longer for a foreign license.
3) You will be asked to submit a photo of your driver's license, credit/debit card, and passport if have a non-U.S. license.
4) If you are not approved before the pickup time, the reservation will be automatically canceled. Eligibility requirements:
FIRST TIME RENTER INSTRUCTIONS:
1. Create a Turo account
2. Get pre-approved to drive by uploading photo of your driver license and credit card
3. Wait for approval
4. Make a request on this car
1) You will get a 100% refund if you cancel the booking at least 7 days before the pick up time.
2) You will get a 90% refund if you cancel the booking at least 24 hours before the pick up time.
3) Turo Terms not mine: https://turo.com/policies/cancellation-policy
RULES: (I don't like rules but we sometimes have to have them)
1) No smoking in the car anytime.
2) No driving under the influence anytime.
3) No Pets anytime unless cleared by me as the owner.
4) Clean out any trash prior to return
5) Fill up gas prior to return
6) Extraordinarily dirty condition there will be a $20 cleaning fee. http://support.turo.com/entries/21793154-Owner-cleaning-fee
7) You are responsible for all traffic or parking tickets during the rental, and all liabilities related to it.
8) You are responsible for bringing the car back to the pickup location unless otherwise communicated.
9) Late Returns: If you happen to be late no worries just request an extension on Turo through your booking.
10) Turo fees and fines:
Please leave a review after the trip! Hope you enjoy your renting experience!
2012 smart fortwoKevin's Smart Car Fortwo15534
We really enjoyed having the Smart Fortwo for the week we were in Arizona! We made a couple pretty long trips while using it and it worked well! Although it seems small at first it's actually very roomy and perfect for just two people! Kevin was also great and willing to answer any questions we had!
First time using Turo and couldn't have asked for a better first time partner. Kevin answered every and any question I had. The car had beautiful miles per gallon and I would use him and his service 10/10 times again.
It was a nice car! The acceleration is a little slow but given how small the car is and how little gas it uses, there is really nothing to complain about. I drove around Sedona with this car and had a great time. The car was clean and fully functioning. The owner facilitated a smooth renting process. Thank you!
I appreciate Kevin sharing his car and offering a lower cost option with unlimited mileage. Everything went smoothly. The car was clean, in great condition, and got me everywhere I wanted to go. Communicating with Kevin was a breeze.
I was on a biz & leisure trip and due to the convenient unlimited miles, this cute Smart worked out great, even that i am a big guy (290#, 6'). Very easy car transfer, clear instructions given, car in great condition, a really pleasant overall renting experience! Thanks again
Very easy pick up/drop off experience. It's worth noting that this is a very basic model smart. Hard top, crank windows, manual mirrors and no power steering. The AUX input and USB charging port in the glovebox are nice features though. Although it lacks many features, it will still get you around without trouble, which for the price is exactly what you should expect.
I have to say that my expectations of Kevin & Turo support were not met they were by far exceeded. When I got off work early I contacted Kevin to ask if I could pick up car hour or two early and he was fine with change as long as I did it through system. I searched for hour couldn't figure out how to change
Kevin was fantastic with communication and even picked us up from the airport. The smart car was really fun to drive, got about 35 mpg, was delivered clean and full of gas. I would love to rent from Kevin again if I'm in the area!
I can't imagine anyone else being as accommodating and impressive than this owner, who, when he picked me up at the airport, even thoughtfully brought me a bottle of water. His unique, funny little car was everything I needed in a rental...and turned out to be quite a "conversation piece" regularly with strangers. This was my first experience with Turo, and consider this a rave review for all aspects of it.
This was my first time driving a Smart Car and it easily kept up on the highway. While I wish it had cruise control that didn't stop it from being a fun ride. The tray built in to the console handily held my cellphone which I used as a GPS and to play music through the auxiliary cable.
Kevin was super easy to work with and I really appreciated the airport pickup. The car was super clean too. Thanks, amigo!