We really want to receive 5 stars and to give you 5 stars in return. Here are some guidelines so that we are both on the same page:
1) Premium fuel only. Upload refueling receipts showing premium fuel to the Trip Photos section of the Turo app. Please refuel. If we refuel it, it will be at the cost of missing gas + 30% surcharge.
2) No smoking. This equates to a $250 Turo fine.
3) Return the car clean. Spills and stains will result in a cleaning fee from $20 to $250.
4) Return the car undamaged. This includes the car wheels / rims. Rim damage fees are from $150 to $600.
5) Return the car on time. Turo policy is $50 per hour billed in 15 minute increments after the first hour. Please be prompt so that we can be courteous to the next person. We might be flexible at the last minute if there is not a back-to-back rental situation but that is not guaranteed. Also, no Sunday pick-ups or drop-offs.
6) A secondary driver can be added for no additional fee, as long as they’re an approved Turo driver for insurance purposes. Please add the driver directly on the Trip Details page of your booked trip.
7) No driving across the border to Mexico or Canada.
If you are renting the car, I am probably traveling. So you'll probably meet with my property manager, Dennis. For roadside assistance, call 1-866-735-2901.