Would you like $25 off this rental? Please feel free to use the referral link below to sign up for your $25 off credit:
This superb Mercedes-Benz C250 Turbo is a blast to drive and has all the right luxury that you would expect from a Mercedes. The elegant white leather AMG heated and vented sport seats allow hours of comfort with added security and safety not to mention the looks. My favorite feature, besides the turbo charged engine, is the sliding glass ceiling that offers amazing views of the gorgeous Arizona sky. A real pleasure to drive!
Thank you and enjoy this amazing car.
Airport parking will be in the East Economy Lot Parking Lot which is connected to the airport via the free Sky Train. The Sky Train comes every 3 min and your stop will be the East Economy Lot. We found this to be the most convenient way for our renters as flights can be unpredictable at times and that way you can take your time and retrieve the rental anytime that is convenient to you. This is our free option on Turo but please keep in mind that there maybe a parking amount due when leaving the lot. Details will be provided upon booking.
The Airport drop off and pick up location will be at the Airport East Economy Lot:
The East Economy Lot Parking Lot which is connected to the airport via the free Sky Train. The Sky Train comes every 3 min and your stop will be the East Economy Lot. We found this to be the most convenient way for our renters as flights can be unpredictable at times and that way you can take your time and retrieve the rental anytime that is convenient to you. This is our free option on Turo but please keep in mind that there maybe a parking amount due when leaving the lot.
The renter specified drop off and pick up option will need to message me around the specifics, Hotel name, parking lot location, business name, etc.
The car location drop off and pick up option will be in of two places:
1. Around the Estrella Mountain Ranch location in Goodyear, AZ.
2. During business hours at my work location at 201 N Central Ave, Phoenix, AZ 85004. (Mon-Fri 8-5pm only)
Feel free to message me around the details.
Thank you and hope you enjoy our rental service!
*Prior to receiving the car and per Turo policy please take a "selfie" to include a clear picture your driving license to the side of your face and upload to the Turo app under trip photos. This is required by Turo, cancellation of your trip will occur if this does not happen.
1. Please use PREMIUM gas only and if you could take picture of the receipts and post to the Turo app, failure to do so will result in a $20 fee.
2. Please no smoking in the car, it costs a minimum of $200 for the interior to be detailed/shampooed and order bombed.
3. The tank is currently full, I just ask if you do the same when dropping it off. If I have to fill it up it is $20 per quarter tank.
4. As in nature, please return the car in the same condition as you picked it up (clean and no trash please). There is a $20 charge if the vehicle is not washed/vacuumed upon return. Appropriate charges will occur for excess dirty or trash removal so please no off-roading, playing bumper cars or racing.
5. Please remember you are responsible for any damage including scratches, nicks, dents, scraps and rim rash (or another word that there is for damage) that may occur. At this point it is not too late to add Turo insurance if you haven't already. Feel free to upload as many pictures as you'd like to the app.
6. The vehicle must stay in the US, yes it may seem silly but with Mexico being 4 hours away I must say it. Turo policy does not allow for rented cars to cross the Mexican border.
7. If another person is to drive the car, they must be added as a secondary driver and approved by Turo. Please be aware that insurance will be voided if the driver is not added and approved, Turo will notify me once the second driver is all set.
8. Please no pets inside the vehicle. Don’t get me wrong I love animals and have 2 large dogs myself but fur/carpeting and claws/leather don’t necessarily get along too well. Cleaning and/or damage fee maybe charged as appropriate.
9. I try to maintain and take in for maintenance religiously, but machines are machines and if a service light or any notifications are displayed during your trip please let me know so that I may make a appointment with the dealership. Thank you.
This was my first experience with Turo, and Mark helped make it an excellent one. The vehicle is amazing and maintained in excellent condition. Mark went out of his way to ensure my experience was the absolute best it could be. I would highly recommend this car, and the owner, to all who are interested.
Booked the trip last minute and had an amazing time! The car was in excellent condition with that new car smell. Communication was easy and the pickup and return was on point! I'll definitely be renting from him again!
The only reason I didn't select punctuality or flexibility were because those situations never arose. The car was perfect. It drove like a dream. I drive a volvo s60 now but when I purchase my next vehicle it will probably be one of these. Communication with Mark was very easy and prompt. I would definitely rent from Mark again. Either this car or another one on turo.
Mark was very accommodating during my trip. He simply swapped cars for me since my original car was not going to work for me. Very attentive to detail and customer service. Would definitely rent from Mark again!
Renting from Mark was a breeze! I will definitely recommend the Mercedes C250. It is the perfect mix of comfort , luxury & power when you do need it. The car is very clean & Mark makes pick up & drop off very convenient.
Dealing with Mark was very easy. The car was great! Mark is a great communicator. We had the car for almost a week. There was a slight issue with a small tire leak. I contacted Mark and he responded right away. He offered to pay for the fix or switch vehicles immediately. I had the time so I just got it fixed. Mark offered his credit card to the tire shop but the fix was done free. There is no question, next time I need a car, I will get it from Mark!
My husband and I went on a getaway and renting from Mark truly made the experience great. We had some troubles on our way home but Mark was understanding and very kind. The car was perfect and easy to drive. This was the trip of a lifetime. We will be rent with him in the future.
Fantastic, seamless renting experience. Mark dropped the car off directly at the airport, and picked it up three days later at my terminal. Couldn't ask for a better car, or a better experience! Thanks Mark!
Great car!! Exceeded all expectations!! Mark was on the point when I arrived in Phoenix. I had changed plans to extend my week in Phoenix and Mark was easy to work with!! I will definitely rent this ride again on my next trip to Phoenix!!
Mark is a great host, very professional and just overall a very respectful and great guy. The car was delivered clean and ready to go. The C250 is beautiful and a dream to drive. I WILL be renting again for sure. Thank you Mark.