New to Turo? Click to get $25 off your first trip. https://turo.com/referral?code=1742312rF1BZD
Rent an American classic. Blast from the past. The 1965 Ford Mustang V8. AM/FM cassette radio and working AC.
* The vehicle must be in Park, or Neutral with the brake pressed to start, if you try start the car, and hear nothing you are likely not in Park or Neutral.
* A classic car is not the right vehicle for every occasion, if a maintenance event will ruin your trip please choose a different vehicle.
*Please, NO SMOKING inside the car ($200 fine)
*Please, NO PETS inside vehicle ($200 fine)
*Please, ENJOY RESPONSIBLY :)
*PLEASE CHECK OUT OUR OTHER AVAILABLE VEHICLES :)
Ps. If we meet you at:
1) Sky Harbor Airport, please take the Sky Train to the 44th and Washington Cell Phone Lot. Here, we'll verify ID, take pictures of and answer questions about the vehicle and quickly send you on your way! Returning the vehicle at the end of your trip is much faster, as we will meet you on the departure curbside of your respective airline terminal.
2) Fry's parking lot 3036 E. Thomas Road, Phoenix, AZ 85016. We normally meet at the south-side of the parking lot, nearest Thomas Rd. We will wait for you around the mailbox there.
3) Phoenix-Mesa Gateway Airport arrivals curbside. Please enable "Share Location" so that we can drive up to you.
Must be age 30+ to rent
1965 Ford MustangFORD13 - Paul's 1965 Ford Mustang1557
What an amazing car! It's very rare to find a car like this that you can rent, so we we're thrilled at this opportunity. The vehicle is 50+ years old, so expect to treat it as such, but overall it runs & handles very well. Paul and his team were very flexible and easy to communicate with, they helped get us going and were reachable throughout our trip if needed. Expect to take lots of great pictures and see lots of turning heads and thumbs up from strangers!
Wow, what a blast. Best vehicle rental experience ever(and that's alot of rentals over the years). To have such choice of vehicles is unique, to be able to rent a '65 Mustang is off the charts. Everything with the exchanges and communications were seamless and easy. These guys know what they are doing! This is the only way to go.