*Prior to receiving the car and per Turo policy please take a "selfie" to include a clear picture your driving license to the side of your face and upload to the Turo app under "Shared Trip Photos". This is required by Turo, cancellation of your trip will occur if this does not happen.
1. Please use PREMIUM gas only and if you could take picture of the receipts and post to the Turo app, failure to do so will result in a fee.
2. Please no smoking in the car, there will be a charge for the interior to be detailed/shampooed and order bombed.
3. The tank is currently full, I just ask if you do the same when dropping it off. If I have to fill it up there will be a fee.
4. As in nature, please return the car in the same condition as you picked it up (clean and no trash please). There is a charge if the vehicle is not washed/vacuumed upon return. Appropriate charges will occur for excess dirty or trash removal so please no off-roading, playing bumper cars or racing.
5. Please remember you are responsible for any damage including scratches, nicks, dents, scraps and rim rash (or another word that there is for damage) that may occur. At this point it is not too late to add Turo insurance if you haven't already. Feel free to upload as many pictures as you'd like to the app.
6. The vehicle must stay in the US, yes it may seem silly but with Mexico being 4 hours away I must say it. Turo policy does not allow for rented cars to cross the Mexican border.
7. If another person is to drive the car, they must be added as a secondary driver and approved by Turo. Please be aware that insurance will be voided if the driver is not added and approved, Turo will notify me once the second driver is all set.
8. Please no pets inside the vehicle. Don’t get me wrong I love animals and have 2 large dogs myself but fur/carpeting and claws/leather don’t necessarily get along too well. Cleaning and/or damage fee maybe charged as appropriate.
9. I try to maintain and take in for maintenance religiously, but machines are machines and if a service light or any notifications are displayed during your trip please let me know so that I may make a appointment with the dealership. Thank you.
10. I don’t charge a pickup or delivery fee from the airport but rather you’ll just be responsible for the small parking fee when picking up.
11. If renting the Jeep lease no off-road use. Even though the Jeep is very capable, it has been tuned and setup for road and highway use and could result in damage. A fee plus the cost of any damage resulting from off road use.
Other than that... enjoy it. It is a great ride!
If this vehicle is impounded or towed during your reservation you agree to pay all fees associated with releasing the vehicle which includes but is not limited to court fees, fines, towing and storage, lost rental income if not released by the completion of your reservation, plus a $150 fee for retrieval from a location within the metro Phoenix area or $300 if the location is outside the metro Phoenix area.