Would you like $25 off this rental? Please feel free to use the referral link below to sign up for your $25 off credit:
The Ultimate Driving Machine meet the Ultimate Plus Sized Sports Car. This $100k 750i feature a new-generation V8 Twin Turbo engine, with direct fuel injection. This 4.4-liter V8 makes 400 horsepower and 450 pound-feet of torque. That being said, it really gets where you want to go in style.
Thank you and enjoy this amazing car.
Airport parking will be in the East Economy Lot Parking Lot which is connected to the airport via the free Sky Train. The Sky Train comes every 3 min and your stop will be the East Economy Lot. We found this to be the most convenient way for our renters as flights can be unpredictable at times and that way you can take your time and retrieve the rental anytime that is convenient to you. This is our free option on Turo but please keep in mind that there maybe a parking amount due when leaving the lot. Details will be provided upon booking.
The Airport drop off and pick up location will be at the Airport East Economy Lot:
The East Economy Lot Parking Lot which is connected to the airport via the free Sky Train. The Sky Train comes every 3 min and your stop will be the East Economy Lot. We found this to be the most convenient way for our renters as flights can be unpredictable at times and that way you can take your time and retrieve the rental anytime that is convenient to you. This is our free option on Turo but please keep in mind that there maybe a parking amount due when leaving the lot.
The renter specified drop off and pick up option will need to message me around the specifics, Hotel name, parking lot location, business name, etc.
The car location drop off and pick up option will be in of two places:
1. Around the Estrella Mountain Ranch location in Goodyear, AZ.
2. During business hours at my work location at 201 N Central Ave, Phoenix, AZ 85004.
Feel free to message me around the details.
Thank you and hope you enjoy our rental service!
*Prior to receiving the car and per Turo policy please take a "selfie" to include a clear picture your driving license to the side of your face and upload to the Turo app under trip photos. This is required by Turo, cancellation of your trip will occur if this does not happen.
1. Please use PREMIUM gas only and if you could take picture of the receipts and post to the Turo app, failure to do so will result in a $20 fee.
2. Please no smoking in the car, it costs a minimum of $200 for the interior to be detailed/shampooed and order bombed.
3. The tank is currently full, I just ask if you do the same when dropping it off. If I have to fill it up it is $20 per quarter tank.
4. As in nature, please try to return the car in the same condition as you picked it up (clean and no trash please). I have an another renter shortly after you drop off the car and want to make sure they have the same good experience as you hopefully had. Appropriate charges will occur for excess dirty or trash removal so please no off-roading, playing bumper cars or racing.
5. Please remember you are responsible for any damage including scratches, nicks, dents, scraps and rim rash (or another word that there is for damage) that may occur. At this point it is not too late to add Turo insurance if you haven't already. Feel free to upload as many pictures as you'd like to the app.
6. The vehicle must stay in the US, yes it may seem silly but with Mexico being 4 hours away I must say it. Turo policy does not allow for rented cars to cross the Mexican border.
7. If another person is to drive the car, they must be added as a secondary driver and approved by Turo. Please be aware that insurance will be voided if the driver is not added and approved, Turo will notify me once the second driver is all set.
8. Please no pets inside the vehicle. Don’t get me wrong I love animals and have 2 large dogs myself but fur/carpeting and claws/leather don’t necessarily get along too well. Cleaning and/or damage fee maybe charged as appropriate.
Other than that... enjoy it. It is a great ride.
2011 BMW 7 Series2011 BMW 750i M-Sport V8 Twin-Turbo 400+ HP Elite Luxury15510
Mark's BMW is great! Impressive and luxurious car for any trip/occasion. Mark is also easy going, flexible, and accommodating. Couldn't be a better first Turo experience.
This has been a great experience! I had never heard of Turo before and was a little skeptical but I assure you- this is real! Mark was very helpful- the car was exactly what he said it was. The BMW drove beautifully- we really enjoyed our vacation. Plenty of room for our bags and clubs. Thanks again Mark!!
If this car is available when I come back to Phoenix I would definitely get it again. It was so much fun to drive. It's a first-class car at a very affordable price. Mark was really easy to work with so it was a great experience overall. Thanks Mark.