Would you like $25 off this rental? Please feel free to use the referral link below to sign up for your $25 off credit:
This amazing Audi A5 Turbo is a blast to drive and has all the right luxury that you would expect from a Audi. The elegant black leather heated sport seats allow hours of comfort with added security and safety not to mention the looks. My favorite feature, besides the turbo charged engine, is the huge sunroof that offers amazing views of the gorgeous Arizona sky. A real pleasure to drive!
Thank you and enjoy this amazing car.
Airport parking will be in the East Economy Lot Parking Lot which is connected to the airport via the free Sky Train. The Sky Train comes every 3 min and your stop will be the East Economy Lot. We found this to be the most convenient way for our renters as flights can be unpredictable at times and that way you can take your time and retrieve the rental anytime that is convenient to you. This is our free option on Turo but please keep in mind that there maybe a parking amount due when leaving the lot. Details will be provided upon booking.
The Airport drop off and pick up location will be at the Airport East Economy Lot:
The East Economy Lot Parking Lot which is connected to the airport via the free Sky Train. The Sky Train comes every 3 min and your stop will be the East Economy Lot. We found this to be the most convenient way for our renters as flights can be unpredictable at times and that way you can take your time and retrieve the rental anytime that is convenient to you. This is our free option on Turo but please keep in mind that there maybe a parking amount due when leaving the lot.
The renter specified drop off and pick up option will need to message me around the specifics, Hotel name, parking lot location, business name, etc.
The car location drop off and pick up option will be in of two places:
1. Around the Estrella Mountain Ranch location in Goodyear, AZ.
2. During business hours at my work location at 201 N Central Ave, Phoenix, AZ 85004. (Mon-Fri 8-5pm only)
Feel free to message me around the details.
Thank you and hope you enjoy our rental service!
*Prior to receiving the car and per Turo policy please take a "selfie" to include a clear picture your driving license to the side of your face and upload to the Turo app under trip photos. This is required by Turo, cancellation of your trip will occur if this does not happen.
1. Please use PREMIUM gas only and if you could take picture of the receipts and post to the Turo app, failure to do so will result in a $20 fee.
2. Please no smoking in the car, it costs a minimum of $200 for the interior to be detailed/shampooed and order bombed.
3. The tank is currently full, I just ask if you do the same when dropping it off. If I have to fill it up it is $20 per quarter tank.
4. As in nature, please return the car in the same condition as you picked it up (clean and no trash please). There is a $20 charge if the vehicle is not washed/vacuumed upon return. Appropriate charges will occur for excess dirty or trash removal so please no off-roading, playing bumper cars or racing.
5. Please remember you are responsible for any damage including scratches, nicks, dents, scraps and rim rash (or another word that there is for damage) that may occur. At this point it is not too late to add Turo insurance if you haven't already. Feel free to upload as many pictures as you'd like to the app.
6. The vehicle must stay in the US, yes it may seem silly but with Mexico being 4 hours away I must say it. Turo policy does not allow for rented cars to cross the Mexican border.
7. If another person is to drive the car, they must be added as a secondary driver and approved by Turo. Please be aware that insurance will be voided if the driver is not added and approved, Turo will notify me once the second driver is all set.
8. Please no pets inside the vehicle. Don’t get me wrong I love animals and have 2 large dogs myself but fur/carpeting and claws/leather don’t necessarily get along too well. Cleaning and/or damage fee maybe charged as appropriate.
9. I try to maintain and take in for maintenance religiously, but machines are machines and if a service light or any notifications are displayed during your trip please let me know so that I may make a appointment with the dealership. Thank you.
Other than that... enjoy it. It is a great ride.
2012 Audi A52012 Audi A5 Premium Quattro Turbo All-Wheel Drive15520
This was the best vehicle I've ever rented! Super clean and smooth to drive. I will definitely be renting again!
The cars really nice and a fun drive. Mark was about 45 min late for the pick up but I don't really blame him, there was unexpected traffic, just wished he dropped it off earlier but it would mean he'd have to wake up super early- don't really blame him. I was charged for broken trunk lift about 60$. As far as I know, nothing was wrong when I returned it but I honestly pay attention to the trunk lift very closely. I washed the car and made sure it was clean around the trunk, and nothing was broken when I opened and closed the trunk. I don't want to deal with the hassle of disputing the charges and I have no idea if it was my fault or not so I just paid it. This is more of a warning for future renters to look at everything and take photo evidence, as I wish I sure did. other than those things, I really enjoyed it and this trip was an interesting first time experience.
Mark was awesome. The A5 is the same car I drive at home, and being able to drive the same car and have one that has been maintained as well as mine, made the trip that much more enjoyable! Mark, thank you for being so awesome, accessible, laid back, and friendly.
Mark was great. The process was smooth and easy for both the pickup and return of the vehicle. The car was as advertised and in perfect condition. I highly recommend renting with Mark when in the Phoenix area.
Mark was amazing and friendly! He was very accessible at all times...he responds to text and calls immediately. He gives clear instructions as well as to where to find the car and where it will be dropped off. The car was as described and very clean. I will definitely get in touch with him again when I'm in town!