Car requires premium gas! Please leave receipts in center console or take a photo and add picture to shared trip photos.
Custom INFINITI M37! Vossen CVT anthracite wheel and tire package! Custom trim work to match. Good on gas, but can flip to sport mode and manual shifting! Navigation, Bluetooth technology, iPhone/Android hookup, heated/cooled seats (great in Arizona summers)...bottom line is car is super equipped!
Due to the increased amount of vehicles and scheduling conflicts with work, I prefer to deliver the "client to car" rather than "car to client" for shorter trips than have you pay me a delivery fee.
Delivery primarily depends on 4 factors:
1. Timelines - How much advanced notice was allowed/given. 2. Availability - I work full time as a pharmacist therefore this is my primary roadblock/challenge 3. Trip Length - The longer the trip the more I can accommodate. 4. Location - The following applies to Sky Harbor only.
For trips 2 to 4 days - I will pay for Uber/Lyft back to airport and client will find accommodations to pick up
For trips 5 to 6 days - I will pay for/reimburse for Uber/Lyft to and from airport (up to $20 each way)
For trips 7 days plus - I will either pick you up and deliver you *curbside* or utilize Phx Valet (www.freedomparkphxvalet.com)/BlueSky parking/Uber/Lyft in the event of a **scheduling conflict** or short notice
*For curbside pick up/delivery to airport we will trip back to/from my place of residence (approximately 9 miles/12 min) to begin trip or end trip. This is to stay in compliance with airport rules of "not conducting business at the airport".*
**If my schedule does not correspond, I will either pay for or reimburse for Uber/Lyft/Yellow Cab to my place of residence or back to airport.**
Please read to eliminate fines or fees! I love giving 5 star ratings plus great reviews and following the terms of service will ensure that...
1. Return car with same level of gas as the trip started with (if returned with less there will be a $10 service charge on top of the cost of gas missing. Car requires Premium Gas!
2. No smoking/drugs/drinking in vehicle *This can equate to a $250.00 turo fine*
3. No aggressive driving with speeds above 90mph/aggressive acceleration/unnecessary hard braking.
4. Return car clean as it was when trip was initiated. If drop off is at my home location there are free vacuums at 1726 N Country Club Dr. Mesa, AZ 85201.
5. Car wheels/rims must come back undamaged - be vigilant of curbs, pot holes, etc. *Damage to rims range between $150.00 to $600.00*
6. Review your mileage allowance. Turo bills additional miles at 0.75 cents per mile above your total allocation. This can become expensive...
7. Car must be returned on time. Many cars are rented back to back therefore punctual returns are a necessity! Turo policy is $50.00 per hour billed in 15 minute increments after the first hour.
I've noticed these items have been rare points of issue over my first 100 trips. Please read the following as I've mentioned my preference is leaving clients with stellar reviews to help the ride sharing marketplace thrive from both the owner and renter's perspective.
Thank you for observing these guidelines/expectations!
2011 Infiniti M37Patrick's Infiniti M371559
Patrick is very reasonable with all situation as long as you are straight up with him being honest. I highly recommend using his cars. Range Rover Sport SuperCharged, Infiniti M37, BMW 335i convertible twin turbo. Cool guy with cool cars to rent. Thank to Patrick I had a great first experience with the app Turo App