Car requires premium gas! Please leave receipts in center console or take a photo and add picture to shared trip photos.
Custom INFINITI M37! Vossen CVT anthracite wheel and tire package! Custom trim work to match. Good on gas, but can flip to sport mode and manual shifting! Navigation, Bluetooth technology, iPhone/Android hookup, heated/cooled seats (great in Arizona summers)...bottom line is car is super equipped!
********************************************************Due to the increased amount of vehicles and scheduling conflicts with work, I prefer client to pick up from my house as I have a lockbox system available to accommodate nearly all requests.
I will swing and grab you curbside and we will trip back to my house [9 miles/~12 minutes] where we will begin trip. We will reverse process to close out trip. The shuttle to rent at the terminal
Rate = current delivery rate
METHOD B: Airport Offsite Parking
I can leave vehicle at blue sky parking and client will you blue sky shuttle plus pay exit fee of approximately $10. Upon trip end client will leave car at blue sky where I will pick up.
Rate = current delivery rate + exit parking lot fee
METHOD C: Airport Valet Parking
I can leave car with PhxValet at terminal 4. You must use shuttle to get to terminal 4 if flight doesn't come into that particular terminal. You will journey to floor 4 via elavators and attendant will retrieve vehicle as I will give them corresponding info of who will be picking up. Cost for valet is approximately $30. Client will leave key in short term parking upon return with key hidden in discussed location.
Rate = current delivery rate + valet fee
METHOD D: Airport Curbside Delivery + Uber Owner
I will deliver car curbside and client will pay for my uber back home and my uber upon trip ending
Rate = current delivery rate + $50 uber fare/time fee
Delivery logistics primarily depends on 4 factors:
1. Timelines - How much advanced notice was allowed/given. 2. Availability - I work full time as a pharmacist therefore this is my primary roadblock/challenge 3. Location - The following applies to Sky Harbor only.
Please read to eliminate fines or fees! I love giving 5 star ratings plus great reviews and following the terms of service will ensure that...
1. Return car with same level of gas as the trip started with (if returned with less there will be a $10 service charge on top of the cost of gas missing. Car requires Premium Gas!
2. No smoking/drugs/drinking in vehicle *This can equate to a $250.00 turo fine*
3. No aggressive driving with speeds above 90mph/aggressive acceleration/unnecessary hard braking.
4. Return car clean as it was when trip was initiated. If drop off is at my home location there are free vacuums at 1726 N Country Club Dr. Mesa, AZ 85201.
5. Car wheels/rims must come back undamaged - be vigilant of curbs, pot holes, etc. *Damage to rims range between $150.00 to $600.00*
6. Review your mileage allowance. Turo bills additional miles at $1.00 per mile above your total allocation. This can become expensive...
7. Car must be returned on time. Many cars are rented back to back therefore punctual returns are a necessity! Turo policy is $50.00 per hour billed in 15 minute increments after the first hour.
I've noticed these items have been rare points of issue over my first 150 trips. Please read the following as I've mentioned my preference is leaving clients with stellar reviews to help the ride sharing marketplace thrive from both the owner and renter's perspective.
Thank you for observing these guidelines/expectations!
2011 Infiniti M37Patrick's Infiniti M371559
Patrick is very reasonable with all situation as long as you are straight up with him being honest. I highly recommend using his cars. Range Rover Sport SuperCharged, Infiniti M37, BMW 335i convertible twin turbo. Cool guy with cool cars to rent. Thank to Patrick I had a great first experience with the app Turo App