This is Our Alaskan Sonic Adventurer. About $20 takes it from near empty to FULL and will last you over 200 miles on the open road. This little fella has been used as an Alaskan Rental Car from its first day on the main road, so it knows the Alaskan Roads well. Now it is a shared vehicle between Myself and our good Alaskan Adventurers. It comes with leather seats with individual seat warmers for driver and front passenger. I keep a USB port for multimedia use and phone charging. Your Alaskan Sonic Adventurer comes equipped with Bluetooth music and smartphone connections. Fold down back seats for more storage room during Your Alaskan Adventure.
2014 Chevrolet SonicOur Alaskan Sonic Adventurer1556
Jay was so friendly and accommodating and his car was great too! I'm so glad I came across Turo when planning my trip! It was the easiest and most straight forward first rental car experience I could have ever asked for. I'm not usually one to write reviews or engage in word of mouth marketing, but throughout my trip I found myself telling those I visited about how satisfying of an experience I was having with Turo. I would most definitely rent Jays's Chevy Sonic again!
Jay was an AMAZING host. We couldn't have asked for a better experience/service. Honestly if we were to ever go back to Alaska, Jay will be our #1 choice without a doubt.
- AMAZING service. (Jay offered to drive us to the airport and back... I mean seriously? 5 stars)
- Great car, great MPG
- Jay offers so many local suggestions for your trip. Definitely recommend asking him before you solidify any of your plans
- Great communicator, super seamless meet and drop off. We felt very well taken care off.
* 5 stars, would definitely recommend to others*
- Save your time, just book with Jay. Seriously.