Bahram is a very nice person and he delivered the vehicle to us at Stanmore station.
There were a couple of problems and he solved it to the best of his ability.
- The car was delivered about half an hour late
- The car had a flat battery and the AA had to be called to start the car during the middle of the trip
- The car was delivered with an empty tank - that needed to be filled up immediately - further adding to our delay
- The car was quite dirty with bird droppings on windscreen and driver windows
- The front right lamps were not working
- The boot couldn't be opened at the end of the journey
- Overall, Bahram is a very nice person and an absolute gentleman who was very responsive to our problems, but a car with more than 100,000 miles needs to be maintained better if it is to be rented out.