1. The list price includes standard insurance with damage excess of £1,000 with option to reduce (charged extra). Please ask us when collecting your car.
2. A security deposit of £200.00 is taken as a pre-authorisation on your debit/credit card when you pick up the vehicle. This is refunded fully as long as car is back on time, with no new damage and with agreed amount of fuel (normally full).
3. Roadside assistance and breakdown cover are included. You will find relevant numbers in your car
4. The following documents are required when you collect the vehicle:
- Driving license (original document, no copies, photos, etc!), DVLA check code, two forms of ID are required for all hirers: One form must always bear the hirer’s signature: i.e. credit card, cheque card with cheque book, passport. - One form should verify the hirer’s current home address (as per driving licence): i.e.
bill, bank statement, council tax statement (must be dated within last three months)
Licences issued in the European Union (EU) and European Economic Area (EEA) countries are treated equally. Hirers with licences issued by a country outside of the EU or Commonwealth of Nations must have held their full licence for a minimum of 2 years. If your license in not written in English, a Valid International Driver’s Permit is required as well as your original licence.
5. Additional drivers can be added. Please enquire for costs
6. Our fuel policy is full-to-full
7. Excess mileage cost: £0.25 per mile.
8. No drivers allowed under 23.
9. Young driver surcharge of £15/day
10. A member of staff will check the vehicle in/out with you. Please make sure you are aware of all damages present. Please take photos if needed when collecting your car.
11. The vehicle must be returned in an acceptable condition and on time. If the vehicle is returned in a non-acceptable condition (strong smell, stains on seats, mud on carpets, etc) a valeting fee of £50.00 will apply. If the vehicle is returned more than 1 hour late an extra day charge will apply.
12. Previous accidents. 23 yrs + - Maximum two non-fault accidents in the last three year period. If more than 1 an automatic £100 additional excess shall apply in respect of such rental. - More than one fault accident in the last three year period to be declined. All incidents in the last three years are to be included regardless of fault and regardless of cost.