vehicle

1 of 6

Jon’s

Tesla Model 3 2019

LONG

5.0

(11 trips)

Pickup & return location
Enter a delivery address
Distance included
Day
200 mi
Week
1400 mi
Month
6000 mi

Insurance & Protection

Insurance via Liberty Mutual

The car

Tesla Model 3 2019

LONG

5.0

(11 trips)

Electric

4 doors

5 seats

Hosted by

Jon
5.0
Jon
11 tripsJoined Jul 2020

Typically responds within 1 minute

Jon has completed training on enhanced cleaning and disinfection practices.

Description

Tesla model 3 Cool high tech car, everyone should try the Tesla experience. Fast fun exciting to drive Many exciting features on my Tesla model 3. Long Range, means less time charging. Standard autopilot Adaptive cruise control Minimalist Premium interior Premium sound system Huge touch screen Large trunk and Frunk for all of your luggage or items you would need when you rent my car. Abled to hold 5 occupants comfortably Easy pick up and drop off Airport pick up available Just drop off and leave the charging to me for a small fee. Just a completely fun, new and exciting driving experience!

Features

Must be 21+ to book

Automatic transmission

AUX input

Backup camera

Blind spot warning

Bluetooth

GPS

Heated seats

Keyless entry

Long-term car

Sunroof

USB charger

Wireless charging

Extras (2)

Add optional Extras to your trip at checkout.

Post-trip cleaning

Return the car hassle free, without worrying about cleaning up after your trip. The car must be returned washed, cleaned and odor free after your rental. Does not cover upholstery cleaning, spills, stains, pet hair, or smoke removal.

US$45/trip

Prepaid EV recharge

Save time and easy of drop off, by adding this Extra, which allows you to return my car without fully recharging. Please return with at least 80% of range. If using this extra please drop off with 20% remaining battery. It will be 80% at pickup.

US$45/trip

Guidelines

No smoking or vaping of any kind. An extensive, and costly, cleaning fee will be assessed if smoking, vaping or eating in car, is required upon return of the vehicle. Tesla Model 3 Long Range This car is perfect for enjoying your trip throughout AZ and to see what all the hype is about. Premium Connectivity is included. Premium Connectivity provides Live Traffic & Satellite-View Maps, Video/Music Streaming, Caraoke, and Internet Browser access. Other great features included in your rental: - GPS Navigation - Autopilot / not FSD - 300 + mile range - 0-60 in 4.1 seconds - 20” Wheels - Black Premium Interior with Tinted Glass Roof - Seat Warmers (Front & Back seats) Also as a reminder, be sure to check out what charging stations are available along the routes you'll be taking. A great app that's highly rated for finding them is called PlugShare and it's available for all devices. Keep in mind that some charging stations will cost money and you'll need to have your own account. PlugShare should provide information about which ones cost money and which ones don't. If you use a Tesla Supercharger, ensure that you move the car within 5 minutes after fully charging the battery to avoid idle fees. NOTE: Guest is responsible for any Supercharger charging fees and idle fees incurred during their trip. PETS Pets ARE NOT allowed in this vehicle at any time - to both protect the vehicle and help future guests with specific allergies. Any pet hair and pet dander found in vehicles may incur additional fees.

Reviews

5.0

8 reviews

Marcos G.

Marcos G.Oct 31, 2020

Great host! Gave a great tour of how everything works to give you the best tesla experience possible. Would definitely recommend and would rent again! The was car kept clean and well maintained.

Michelle S.

Michelle S.Oct 25, 2020

Jon was very accommodating and the car was perfect!

Kendrick F.

Kendrick F.Oct 19, 2020

There’s no words to describe how great of a host Jon was! He gave me a quick tutorial for driving the Tesla. And he was very nice and quick with responding if you had any questions. Also, for being a first time Tesla driver the car itself is awesome! Very clean & everything you can ask for when renting a car. I look forward renting from Jon again in future!

Max W.

Max W.Oct 5, 2020

Highly recommend. Jon was super easy to communicate with, had everything all ready with pictures to help find the car, and a super clean car. Also very fun!!!

Jon's response

Max was very communicative of his needs, and that made it very easy for me to make his rental go smoothly. I hope to have Max rent my Tesla mode 3 in the future! I would highly recommend Max to any other Turo hosts.! Great Guy!

Spencer D.

Spencer D.Sep 27, 2020

Jon was great and the process was simple! Would definitely rent again.

vehicle

1 of 6

The car

Tesla Model 3 2019

LONG

5.0

(11 trips)

Electric

4 doors

5 seats

Hosted by

Jon
5.0
Jon
11 tripsJoined Jul 2020

Typically responds within 1 minute

Jon has completed training on enhanced cleaning and disinfection practices.

Description

Tesla model 3 Cool high tech car, everyone should try the Tesla experience. Fast fun exciting to drive Many exciting features on my Tesla model 3. Long Range, means less time charging. Standard autopilot Adaptive cruise control Minimalist Premium interior Premium sound system Huge touch screen Large trunk and Frunk for all of your luggage or items you would need when you rent my car. Abled to hold 5 occupants comfortably Easy pick up and drop off Airport pick up available Just drop off and leave the charging to me for a small fee. Just a completely fun, new and exciting driving experience!

Features

Must be 21+ to book

Automatic transmission

AUX input

Backup camera

Blind spot warning

Bluetooth

GPS

Heated seats

Keyless entry

Long-term car

Sunroof

USB charger

Wireless charging

Extras

Add optional Extras to your trip at checkout.

Post-trip cleaning

Return the car hassle free, without worrying about cleaning up after your trip. The car must be returned washed, cleaned and odor free after your rental. Does not cover upholstery cleaning, spills, stains, pet hair, or smoke removal.

US$45/trip

Prepaid EV recharge

Save time and easy of drop off, by adding this Extra, which allows you to return my car without fully recharging. Please return with at least 80% of range. If using this extra please drop off with 20% remaining battery. It will be 80% at pickup.

US$45/trip

Guidelines

No smoking or vaping of any kind. An extensive, and costly, cleaning fee will be assessed if smoking, vaping or eating in car, is required upon return of the vehicle. Tesla Model 3 Long Range This car is perfect for enjoying your trip throughout AZ and to see what all the hype is about. Premium Connectivity is included. Premium Connectivity provides Live Traffic & Satellite-View Maps, Video/Music Streaming, Caraoke, and Internet Browser access. Other great features included in your rental: - GPS Navigation - Autopilot / not FSD - 300 + mile range - 0-60 in 4.1 seconds - 20” Wheels - Black Premium Interior with Tinted Glass Roof - Seat Warmers (Front & Back seats) Also as a reminder, be sure to check out what charging stations are available along the routes you'll be taking. A great app that's highly rated for finding them is called PlugShare and it's available for all devices. Keep in mind that some charging stations will cost money and you'll need to have your own account. PlugShare should provide information about which ones cost money and which ones don't. If you use a Tesla Supercharger, ensure that you move the car within 5 minutes after fully charging the battery to avoid idle fees. NOTE: Guest is responsible for any Supercharger charging fees and idle fees incurred during their trip. PETS Pets ARE NOT allowed in this vehicle at any time - to both protect the vehicle and help future guests with specific allergies. Any pet hair and pet dander found in vehicles may incur additional fees.

Reviews

5.0

8 reviews

Marcos G.

Marcos G.Oct 31, 2020

Great host! Gave a great tour of how everything works to give you the best tesla experience possible. Would definitely recommend and would rent again! The was car kept clean and well maintained.

Michelle S.

Michelle S.Oct 25, 2020

Jon was very accommodating and the car was perfect!

Kendrick F.

Kendrick F.Oct 19, 2020

There’s no words to describe how great of a host Jon was! He gave me a quick tutorial for driving the Tesla. And he was very nice and quick with responding if you had any questions. Also, for being a first time Tesla driver the car itself is awesome! Very clean & everything you can ask for when renting a car. I look forward renting from Jon again in future!

Max W.

Max W.Oct 5, 2020

Highly recommend. Jon was super easy to communicate with, had everything all ready with pictures to help find the car, and a super clean car. Also very fun!!!

Jon's response

Max was very communicative of his needs, and that made it very easy for me to make his rental go smoothly. I hope to have Max rent my Tesla mode 3 in the future! I would highly recommend Max to any other Turo hosts.! Great Guy!

Spencer D.

Spencer D.Sep 27, 2020

Jon was great and the process was simple! Would definitely rent again.

Pickup & return location
Enter a delivery address
Distance included
Day
200 mi
Week
1400 mi
Month
6000 mi

Insurance & Protection

Insurance via Liberty Mutual

Turo

  • About
  • Team
  • Policies
  • Careers
  • Press
  • OpenRoad
  • Turo shop
  • App Store
  • Google Play

Explore

  • Book a car
  • Weddings
  • Trust & safety
  • FAQs
  • Get help
  • Hosting

  • List your car
  • Carculator
  • All-Star Hosts
  • Host tools
  • Insurance & protection
  • FAQs
  • ©2020 Turo
  • Terms
  • Privacy
  • Sitemap