Hi Turo user!
Happy to share my childhood dream car with all of you! I know it’s not the newest or the fanciest, but I drove one when I just got my driver's license many years ago and just had to get one, regardless of how long I needed to save up. Fun facts!
- 206 bhp (and it is fantastic)
- Stick shift (push DOWN for Reverse)
- Parked a 5 min walk from Farringdon station
- Got a residential discount, so what is left on the congestion charge is on me! (Usually £10 / day)
- Free parking in almost all of Islington (Map in the car)
- (fun fun fact) The exhaust system was initially invented by Ferrari, then adopted by Volkswagen and after that (...) picked up by Audi to be added into this car. Which makes the sound perfect beyond (my [should be pointed out]) belief.
The stereo is as old as the car so when it says “audio input” and “USB input” I am referring to a BlueTooth transmitter you access by pressing the CD button twice, and USB input is 12v socket USB adaptor. (Will show you how it works when you get to the car)
Please don’t smoke! Smaller dogs/cats are ok but I don't have any of the security equipment. But please make sure to clean the paws before, and the car after :)
2 PEOPLE CAR
I know it says “4 seats”, what this actually is, is a “2 + 2”, which would for any educated human be very similar to 4, but what it actually is, is a seating system invented by Audi (might have been someone else) to get away with having “2 seats for grown-ups and 2 seats for kids less than 3 foot” so please don’t rent this if you are 3 people taller than that, you are going to hate yourself/most likely also me/each other/everyone you thought you loved within minutes of sitting in the back seat of this car. And I don’t think anyone wants that!
If everything above is just what you are looking for then hit the checkout button, and stop by to pick it up!