1. The list price includes insurance (inc 3rd party liability protection).
2. A security deposit of £1500 is taken (as a pre-authorisation) when you pick up the vehicle. We will hold the
excess deposit on a credit card (processed at the point of pickup) for the period of the rental.
3. The damage excess will be £1500. Excess reduction packages can be purchased locally if clients wish to
reduce their excess.
4. Is roadside assistance included? Yes, 24 hour breakdown assistance is also included for all rentals (we will
provide an emergency phone number at the time of rental).
5. What documents are required at pickup?
UK Hirers: UK hirers must bring 2 proofs of address, as well as a valid (note: only valid for 72h) DVLA code obtained from https://www.gov.uk/view-driving-licence.
International Hirers: International hirers must bring a valid driving license (International driver permit accepted for licenses not written in English) and a copy of their return flight or train ticket.
6. Our fuel policy is full-to-full, although a full tank can be purchased by the customer at the start of the rental
at national prices to prevent a charge if the vehicle is not returned full.
7. Excess mileage cost: £0.27/mile
8. Is there a surcharge for young drivers? An additional £30/day young driver charge will apply to bookings for
23/24 year olds. Drivers must have held a valid driving license for 2 years, with no major endorsements
Additional notes: Our rental rate is applicable to 25-75 years olds (inclusive). Debit cards are allowed only for rental payment, not for deposit. If client only has debit card, then excess protection must be taken. A damage administration fee of £50 will be charged if a vehicle is returned with new damage.