With a background as a private jet broker I love providing good quality service as much I love receiving it when I practise an ancient Italian art called "Il dolce far niente" which translates into "the art of doing nothing"
Fun facts about me:
1 - As an unmployed student in the south of Italy at 17 years old I was persuasive enough to convince my parents to buy me a brand new Alfa Romeo Mito in exchange of selling my scooter and staying 1 full year on foot (efficent transportation does not exist in my home city) by using a common sales strategy called "fear of loss" after being involved in a luckly "not serious" scooter accident
2 - As an All-Star Turo host it took me almost a week to book a car on Turo and get verified as a guest because I recently exchanged my European license to a full UK one (which showed issue date last year) and they thought I did not have enough experience to be accepted on the platform 😂 ps. At least I feel safer now renting out my family cars (they do not mess with standards)
I love well designed cars both for the visual benefits as well as driving experience. I am more of a journey guy rather than destination. I try my best to offer sexy/unique cars although I may fail at it sometimes.. hopefully not too often😂
What you can expect:
- Well maintained cars
- Clean cars provided with full tank
- Easy access through remote technology access for most cars (no need to meet me)
- All cars are ULEZ free
- Auto-pay registered cars to save you money on congestion charge
- Communicative host
- Full flexibility on schedule changes/last minute booking
- Full flexibility on drop-off location changes subject to extra charges
- Instant booking on all cars
- Discounted rates on week days
- Free delivery on 14+ days rentals
What I expect:
- Clean cars upon drop-off is the most important to me!
- Please follow check in/check out instructions that will be promptly provided to you
- If you don't want to communicate that much that's fine but good communication would be highly appreciated :)
- Feedback and any tips on things I can do better that would be the best present ever for me!
Besides cars I love tennis, travelling, food and a good read
Hope you've got to know me a little bit better now, If you would like to share your story I am eager learn and get to know people from all walks of life
See you on board!