Hey there! I'm a business student and working professional from Toronto, Canada. I use Turo quite often for work trips and the odd adventure with friends!
PS. My latest review is total bogus and is currently under review from Turo, Cheers.
Reviews from hosts
• 4 trips
Do not let Chris rent your car - Disaster
1) Returned dirty, late, over agreed km
2) Returned with minor damage and was not willing to co-operate to pay
3) Insurance tracker (which detects hard accelerations & braking) was 83 & 33 for a 24 hour period. Normally 3-4 for other Turo renters I've had. Supports seriously aggressive driving = increase wear and tear on vehicle
4) Car was driven during high risk periods (12am -4am)
5) Used my car for a commercial ... turo does not allow this. When asked in writing to confirm he denied ... good thing his fb account linked to turo showed pictures of my car and a comment indicating he was intact using it for a commercial.
On a positive note - Chris did let me know that he was going to be significantly late and he verbally told me he was using it in a commercial after he had my car for a few hours
Overall - Disaster, I'd give ZERO stars, however this isn't possible.