Honestly don't even think about to rent this car! I am 10 years experienced driver and since my father is a mechanic I grew up with repairing used cars. I had this car for 2 weeks and it was literally horrible:
* No AC at all (owner said it works!)
* Can't change the ventilation (blows motor heat into driver room constantly)
* Windows aren't working (2 of 4) and are even going down on themself!!
* Constant wind whistling through the sunroof when it is closed (really loud and disturbing)
* Rear mirror is falling down, side mirrors are not adjustable (the electric motors are broken)
* The seats and roof are completely done and rocked hard (go ahead and take a look).
* Car steers constantly to right
* 12-14mpg even on highway
* Constant loud noises / crackels / bumps during the ride
* Have to lock the backdoor separately always
* After an 13 years old tire was broken on a highway because of its age the owner gives nothing about you and is even mad, lol. Big safety issue here
* If you want to live long get another car!!! Even if you think it is cheap, actually it is not worth a dollar! I would even not drive if someone offers me money for it.