Note Regarding the COVID-19:
It has always been my standard cleaning procedure, even before this COVID-19 situation, to thoroughly vacuum the carpets/seats, wipe down/disinfect all door handles, buttons, steering wheel, and touchscreen. The inside of the car is also steam-cleaned regularly. The outside of the car is washed before each trip. In addition, my car is equipped with TuroGo, for a seamless check-in / check-out directly from your phone without needing to interact with any person.
This 2018 Subaru Crosstrek is extremely well maintained and is ready for your trip to Tahoe, a long highway cruise, around town, or to the beach. Visibility is great due to the large front and side windows.
INFO ABOUT THE CAR:
- For the 2018 model year, Subaru re-designed the Crosstrek for a more comfortable ride, increased power, and a stiffer frame that improved handling.
., Subaru's permanent symmetrical all-wheel-drive is one of the best in inclement weather.
- 33 MPG highway
- Collision avoidance system includes blind-spot monitoring, lane departure warning, and adaptive cruise.
- Apple CarPlay or Android Auto will display maps from your phone directly on the 6.5” screen.
- Heated seats
- Auto-dimming rear and side mirrors to help reduce glare from trailing night traffic
TAHOE TRAVELERS IN WINTER:
- The windshield washer fluid is freeze-resistant.
- A snow brush / scraper for the windshield will be included.
- In most cases, you'll be waived past chain patrol with a Subaru AWD and all-season M+S (Mud+Snow) tires. But these are NOT winter tires, so in adverse weather conditions, please slow down, obey road advisories, and use common sense.
- During extremely heavy snowfall at Tahoe check-points, you may be required to install tire cables chains. These are included with the car; however, you must install them correctly per the instructions provided (you will be responsible for damage caused by improperly installed cables).
- A lockable aerodynamic Yakima ski/snowboard rack is available as an EXTRA. These are highly recommended to avoid tears / scratches to the interior from gear (you will be responsible if there rips or tears on the interior).
PICK-UP / DROP-OFF with TuroGo:
- Pick up and drop off the car at your convenience at any time.
- Make sure your Turo phone app has been updated to the latest version.
- Make sure your phone is adequately charged. You will initially unlock using your phone.
- More detailed instructions will be provided after your reservation.
- NO SMOKING OF ANY TYPE. If you or any of your passengers are smokers (cigarettes, weed, e-ciggarettes, or any type of smoke), please don't rent this vehicle since I’m allergic to the odor.
- NO PETS. Although I absolutely love animals, if you'd like to bring along your fury friend, I'm afraid you'll have to look elsewhere for transport.