No smoking of any kind (includes vaping)! Pets only if you pay for the extra in extras! You will be charged for tolls unless the tolls extra has been purchased in extras!
2014 Audi Q7 TDI
• Only use diesel fuel. (use of gas will result in severe engine damage and failure)
• If “Low DEF (diesel exhaust fluid) light” comes on, please purchase the fluid at any service station that sells diesel fuel. The port to add the fluid is inside the fuel door. Use the tire change iron to remove cap.
• When doing a lockbox pick up please open the lockbox (code to be provided) that is attached in the receiver hitch (remove rubber cover to reveal combo). After open remove key and secure lock. Make sure to firmly attach rubber cover.
• When doing a lockbox drop-off, please park the car in the west side garage parking (or previously agreed upon location). Text the location to owner immediately. Lock doors. Verify doors are locked. Open hitch lock in receiver (remove rubber cover). (code to be provided). Place key in lock. Secure lock and replace rubber cover securely.
• With all pickups and drop-offs please take a minimum of six photos of the car (front, rear, driver side, passenger side, fuel gauge, and odometer) and upload in the Turo app.
• Loss of any keys will result in replacement cost fees.
• Please wash exterior and vac interior as needed or have paid for the cleaning in extras. (There is a sticker for using USA Express Washes) If you are traveling to the high country during winter and or have a group or kids with you please pay for the cleaning extra in extras.
• Take extreme caution when parking. The wheels have been freshly restored and are in perfect condition. Any damage will result in repair fees.
• Absolutely no snowboards, skis, bikes, kayaks, canoes or other large and long sporting goods equipment in passenger cabin space. If you are traveling with any of these items, you must choose the appropriate carrier in extras.