• No Smoking, ($300 fee) no vaping, no drugs
• No off-roading (per Turo Policy)
• No pets
• Don’t stain the interior with sunblock. It is very difficult to remove and can cause permanent damage to the interior and the leather. ($100 fee)
• Lost key (up to $300 replacement fee)
• Cleaning fee for “excessive” dirt/sand. A cleaning service fee of $85 will be charged for excess sand and dirt (Post-trip Cleaning/Detailing fee of $115 is an EXTRA Add-on in the "EXTRAS" that you can purchase).
• Vehicle should be returned in the same condition or as close to (cleanliness, full gas level) as it was at pick-up. Turo's Cleaning Policy is: "We expect guests to take care of the car as if it were their own. A car should be returned in the same condition in which it was received. Whether you’ve had the car for a single day or for a month-long road trip, remember to shake out or vacuum up any dirt, sand, or crumbs, wipe up any sticky spots, and check the exterior for any significant dirt or mud that may need to be wiped down or washed off." (https://support.turo.com/hc/en-us/articles/207320447-Cleaning-the-car)
• No water damage from leaving sunroof or windows open during rain showers (up to $200 fee)
We pride ourselves in quality service and Excellence! This is not your typical Car Rental Service; this is a family business. We are proud of the cars we own and expect them to be treated with the highest of standards, respect, and care. This makes it possible for us to continue providing excellent service and quality care to all who drive our vehicles. We appreciate your careful thought and thank you in advance for your support and business. Enjoy and care for it as if it was yours. Mahalo!