Guidelines to ensure you have a great experience:
1. NO SMOKING, VAPING or ANY OTHER SMELLS in vehicle.
Turo charges steep penalties even for a slight smell.
2. NO OFF-ROAD DRIVING.
Turo charges steep penalties for violations. Use paved roads only.
3. NO PETS ALLOWED in vehicles.
Turo doesn’t allow pets to avoid smells & allergies for the next renter.
4. Vehicles are protected by ANTI-THEFT TRACKING DEVICES.
Notify owner and police immediately if the vehicle is missing.
5. Rentals are NOT COVERED by your car insurance nor credit cards.
Select a Turo insurance option to avoid a costly experience.
6. Be aware of EXTRA MILE CHARGES. Trips have a mileage allowance.
Turo is a car-sharing service. You are driving someone else's car, take good care of it.