The following terms apply:
- Driver must me aged between 25-70 years
- Held a valid driving licence for more than three years
- Have no more than 6 points on driving licence for minor offences
- Drivers with a Drink-Drive conviction in the last 10 years are not eligible
- Drivers that hold an International licence are accepted
Copies of the following documents must be emailed to us when hire is confirmed and originals made available when collecting the vehicle:
- Driving Licence
- Proof of Address, in a form of a recent bill or bank statement
The insurance excess deposit is NOK7500, this amount is your minimum liability should you be involved in an accident and found to be entirely at fault. We recommend using one of the major credit cards (AMEX, Diners Club, MasterCard or VISA) which will be processed upon initiation of car rental.
In case you are less than 23 years of age, you may still rent the car as long as you accept to pay an insurance excess deposit of NOK 15000,- and you are required to purchase additional insurance coverages (full insurance package that includes SCDW, super theft, salvage, etc.) for the duration of the car rental.
A pricelist of these additional insurance coverages can be sent to you upon request. These coverages / insurances /services can optionally be purchased by everyone else also for the duration of the car rental.
The security deposit is normally returned 3-4 weeks after end of the car rental