Please take good care of the car and return it in the same condition as the initial delivery. Please follow the guidelines below to avoid additional charges:
- Return the car clean. No machine car washes as they can damage the paint. Professional hand wash is acceptable. You also have the option of selecting Post Trip Cleaning, which covers basic wash and vacuum.
- No pets. No smoking/vaping or anything that would leave a smell.
- If a professional cleaning is needed it will be $300 charged to the renter.
- Do not charge the car battery above 90% (270+ miles) unless previously approved.
- Remove the car from the Supercharger as soon as the battery is full. Leaving the car idle at a Supercharger incurs fees from Tesla at $1/min. Any idle fee charged to the account will be charged to the renter.
- Return the car with the same level of battery charge. You have the option to select Prepaid EV Charge and return the car with the minimum 30 mile range.
- 200 miles/day
- 1000 miles/week
- 1500 miles/month
- Additional miles will be $1/mile charged to the renter.
- Any tolls, violations, tickets, charges, or fees incurred by the renter will be charged to the renter.
- Do not disable Tesla mobile access.
- Please obey the law and drive responsibly.
Please take good care of the car as if it's your own! I intend to own it for at least 500,000 miles and will be passing it down to my kids in 10 years.