1. No smoking, vaping, eating, or pets are allowed inside the vehicle. This will result in a fine ($100)
2. Renter is responsible for a minimum $100 cleaning fee if any smoke smell, vape smell, food or liquid spills, evidence of pets or other damage detected upon return (beyond normal use)
3. Renter is financially responsible for any and all damage or extreme wear and tear during the rental period. A walk of the car will be performed before and after the rental period with the renter.
4. Excess miles above the agreed-upon range per day will be charged at $0.50/mi.
5.. There is a minimum $100 charge for damage to or loss of any key fobs or accessories.
6. Each wheel will be photographed before and after and any curb rash may incur a repair fee of $100 per incident. Please inspect the rims carefully when you pick up the car and take photos for your records.