This is the most fun, yet practical car you will ever drive. Here are the highlights:
- Stated range of 265 miles (in practice, consider this more like 200).
- Seven seats, including two child seats in the back (for ages 4-10). The kids seats fold away if you don't need them.
- More storage than you'll ever see in a car this size. The back five seats all fold down and there's a large front trunk too.
- HOV access throughout the state due to it being a no emission vehicle.
- Superb, silent performance makes it tremendous fun to drive.
- Free supercharging means you don't pay for gas.
- Autopilot, with optional 'more cowbell' mode where the car will play SNL skits and change road graphics to rainbows.
- Panoramic sunroof.
- Huge control console for managing the car.
- The sound system goes to 11. No joke.
I only rent this car out occasionally on Turo because I love it and it makes me happy every time I get in it. Please treat it well!