The 2014 Quattroporte GTS is the biggest car in the Maserati line-up. The combination of the aggressive looking front grill with the big trident on it and the black color, is just a true delight to the eye. The three small outlets of the side front characterize the car and the brand.
The body isn’t just about the looks but also about aerodynamic work that is mostly out of sight, beneath the car. It has a flat floor that contains several aerodynamic features designed to optimise performance by lowering drag coefficient and keeping the systems cool. Under the vast bonnet of the Maserati Quattroporte GTS sits a 3.8 liter twin turbo V8 engine with loads of new technology. As history dictates, the Maserati’s powertrain is still assembled by Ferrari in Maranello. The newest version gets a whopping output of 530 hp. thanks to the twin turbo charging and direct fuel injection, the maximum power of 530 hp is available at 6,800 rpm.
Quattroporte features a combination of wood, leather and metal in a trademark Italian design, combined with brown leather used for the seats. This TMC system is controlled via a 8.4 inch touch screen display. The system includes radio, satellite navigation and DVD player. It also has a Bluetooth connection to connect to external sources like mobile phones.
• Bowers & Wilkins high premium Sound System : this sound system, existing out of 15 speakers with 1.280 Watt
• Executive Pack : a multiple option package that includes :
– Backseat with 2 separate seats and center console (inclusive adjustable and ventilated seats and USB connection).
– Keyless entry system for the back doors
– Chair ventilation for both driver and passenger seats in front
– Leather perforated finish with refined structure
– 4 zone climate control
• 21 inch Titanio Design wheels : speaks for itself to have the nicest finish on your car.