No boring cars! That's what I believe. You can get generic cars elsewhere.
I'm a car fanatic who takes good care of my cars and my customers as you can see my my near 100% 5-star ratings.
I offer curbside delivery to MSP airport and the surrounding area. Since I work full time, I may, at times, need to do a remote hand off either at the parking lot where the cars are parked or using the airport parking ramp/garage.
The vehicles are located close to the airport, only a couple of miles from Terminal 2 and about 4 miles from Terminal 1 so it's an inexpensive Lyft or Uber ride to the car location. You can also take the Blue Line to the 28th Avenue Station which is a 10 minute walk to the lot.
OUR CURRENT FLEET
2017 Chevrolet Volt Plug-In Hybrid (electric and gas 46 mpg)
2008 Saab 9-3 Aero Manual V6 Turbo (torquey, smooth, shifts like butter)
2007 Saab 9-3 Turbo (safe, classy, fuel efficient)
2006 Scion xB (easy-to-park, fun, boxy but sexy and spacious for people or cargo)
- Keys will not be handed over until the official rental time on Turo and late fees will be charged if the car is not returned by the end of the official rental period on Turo
- Cars must be returned with the gas tank filled. For the Manual Transmission Saab, and Chevy Volt, premium gas is required so receipts showing premium fuel must be provided in the glove box. Returning one of these cars without gas receipts (or with wrong gas used) will result in a $75 fee. Alternatively, you can text me a picture of the receipt.
- Absolutely NO SMOKING allowed, cleaning fees for smoke removal will be strictly enforced.
- Pets are allowed in the car but you will be charged a $50 pet hair cleaning fee
- When picking up a car, you must show your ID and it has to match the name on your Turo profile
Also, please like or follow us at...
Thanks for reading!