Rent out our Jeep when we're not using it. We are from Minnesota but our daughter is in the Air Force stationed in Colorado Springs. She was deployed and we were helping raise our grandchild while she was gone. . We were spending a fortune in car rentals so we decided to just keep a Jeep in Colorado. We started as Turo guests and we were so impressed with the system that we decided to be hosts. Thankfully, she returned home safely. We are going to continue renting out the Jeep based on the great experience. we've had.
1) Book the jeep on Turo
2) When you arrive at Airport, take the Fine Parking shuttle (arrives every 10-15 minutes).
3) Tell the driver you're with Turo.
4) At Fine Parking, show the valet your ID and they will either give you the keys or pull the jeep around.
5) You take documentations pictures, check in to Turo, and you're off.
6) Upon returning, just pull into Fine Parking.
7) Give keys to Turo Valet waiting for you.
8) Take documentation photos, check out and take free shuttle back to Airport.