>>> PLEASE READ >>> Only available for 7-day rentals or longer <<<PLEASE READ<<<
I apologize for this restriction, but due to Turo no longer operating in NYC, I have to keep the car in New Jersey. To go get it, arrange for a handover, drop-off and return, it isn't worth it unless it's for a long-term rental.
PICK-UP / DROP-OFF LOCATION:
The Exxon gas station at the corner of Willow Avenue and 19th Street in Weehawken, NJ (less than 1/2 a mile from the entrance of the Lincoln Tunnel). Other pick-up and drop-off locations can be arranged.
- No smoking in the car.
- No pets in the car, unless in a carrier.
- Make sure the interior is clean when you return.
- To avoid additional charges for gas/mileage, make sure gas is filled up to the original level right before you return the car, or overfill if you will be filling up somewhere outside the immediate area. The car requires a minimum of 91 Octane fuel.
Exterior Color: Pepper White
Interior Color: Black
Body Style: 2-door Hatchback
Car Mileage: 15,000
Gas Mileage: Highway 37 MPG / City 29 MPG
This is a very fun car to drive and perfect for getting around the city, comfortable on long trips, and it gets great gas mileage. I drove it 20 hours straight from Miami to New York, averaged 36 MPG with the car completely loaded to the roof with luggage, and didn't get any of the soreness you can experience from long road trips.
It has been kept extremely clean and is in excellent condition. Please keep it that way.
- Garmin GPS
- Power windows
- Air conditioning
- Keyless entry
- AM/FM radio and CD player with iPod jack
* it uses the original, wide iPod/iPhone interface, NOT the newer, slimmer iPhone 5 interface
Almost always available. I rarely use it.
- Pick-ups / Drop-offs on Tuesday - Friday are from 07:00 - 09:00 and 19:00 - 23:00
- Pick-ups / Drop-offs on Saturday are 07:00 - 08:00 and 18:00 - 23:00
- Pick-ups / Drop-offs on Sunday & Monday can be anytime from 07:00 - 23:00
* It is also possible to arrange a pick-up or drop-off at other times, but I will need at least 3 hours advance notice, preferably more, and there will be a $15 parking fee added as it will necessitate the use of a garage (I make no profit from this, it's what the garage charges me for short-term parking).