This car is awesome. Let me tell you why:
- You'll never forget where you parked it.
- 40 MPG (roughly 33 in the city).
- Great sound system and comes with an iPod/iPhone audio plug-in and charger. Up to three chargers if you bring the chords.
- Drives great and is really responsive.
- Heated seats.
- Automatic transmission.
- Hitch for a bike rack.
- Good trunk space for a little car. Backseat also folds down (although not completely flat).
- Top Gear gave it an amazing review (but I have to say no to shopping mall chases and military operations http://www.topgear.com/uk/videos/sensible-fiesta).
Basically it's a really fun car to drive and I'm sure you'll love it as much as I do.