1997 M3 Sedan. 195,000 well cared for miles (75,000 miles of maintenance records).
Not perfect, but well maintained.
Not the Hair On Fire Sport Sedan it was 15 years ago, but still lots of fun
All the utility of 4 seats, 4 doors, and Automatic transmission.
Our "Summer Car" (shod with Ultra High Performance All Season Radials, so winter performance is still good), availability is pretty much 24/7/365.
Non-smoker describes us. It should describe you, as well.
Pickup and Dropoff can be arranged in the East Reserved Parking Garage at Denver International Airport with an additional payment via PayPal prior to pickup.
Pickup or Dropoff within 2 miles of my home is free - there are several options to get to/from DIA in that case.
* The Denver Regional Transit system maintains a system of "SkyRide" buses. They're comfortable coaches with limited stops and extended hours - not your typical City Transit bus.
* A Taxi will be about $43.
* Requesting a Lyft will be about $30.
* Picking up or Dropping off at DIA on weekdays 9a-5p: $20, I can meet you in person.
* Picking up at DIA during weekends, weekdays after 5p, or early mornings: $40, minus the approximate cost of parking from 5p to your arrival time. ($4 + $3/hr or $23 whichever is less). You'll pay for the parking on your way out, so the total will come to about $40 between what you pay for parking and what you pay me.
* Dropping off at DIA - weekends, weekdays after 5p, or early mornings: $40, payable by PayPal prior to pickup.