My car is a 2007 Chevrolet Impala LT, featuring:
* automatic transmission
* 6-cylinder 3.5L SFI OHV engine
* front-wheel drive
* power windows
* power locks
* remote start
* Class 2 trailer hitch with draw-bar and ball mount (2,000lb max capacity, 300lb tongue capacity)
* flat trailer wiring harness (UHaul style)
* AM/FM radio
* CD player
* Auxiliary audio input jack
* OPTIONAL: Bike Rack
I have a Thule hitch-mount bicycle rack that can hold up to 3 bikes. I can install the bike rack on the hitch if you let me know in advance that you'll need it.
* OPTIONAL: Emergency Supplies
I keep an inventory of emergency supplies in the trunk of the car. If you are requesting a reservation, let me know if you prefer to keep the emergency supplies in the trunk or if you want me to take them out so you have more space for luggage. The supplies include flares, bungee cords, reflective triangles, jumper cables, a first aid kit, and more. (I'm a former first-responder.)
About the Car:
* Current on all PA state safety/emissions inspections
* Locking gas cap (renter will receive a key to the gas cap with the car keys)
* New set of tires installed around 65k miles
* New air-conditioner compressor installed summer of 2014
* Well-maintained, no mechanical problems
* Low mileage (currently about 66000 miles)
* No smoking and no pets
The car runs on regular gas and is EPA rated at 18mpg city, 28mpg highway, and 22mpg combined. With a recent tune-up, my car still gets right around the EPA estimated fuel economy.
This car is powerful and easy to handle, with great steering and an all-around smooth ride.
I do my best to clean and vacuum the car before any rental, but can only guarantee a fresh vacuuming if you specifically request it in advance (it takes time, and I have little time to spare these days).
Please make sure you read all Turo rules and policies before renting.