My 2011 6-speed (a REAL manual transmission!) GTI is an absolute blast to drive. If you've never driven a GTI, you're in for a treat, and the best way to experience the GTI is by shifting your own gears.
I took good care of it for the few years I drove it, and now I'm offering it on RelayRides. In fact I love the GTI so much I bought a 2015 so now my 2011 is fully available to YOU for as long as you want it!
* Fresh from an (awesome) mechanic—over $2500 worth of long-time repairs were done. Mechanically and reliability-wise you're in great shape
* UNLIMITED daily mileage limits for road trips, 2000 miles per week and 3000 miles per month!
* GREAT fuel economy
* Bluetooth for your phone (including audio, and a great sound system)
* GPS nav in dash
* Comfy leather seats and clean interior
* Hatchback–push down the seats and it has a huge cargo hold.
* Loaded with all options VW offered on this model
* If you're driving in the city—don't worry about parking dings on the bumpers. I've put plenty on myself, and you're welcome to add your own (kidding).
* Did I mention it's a BLAST to drive? (Please be careful and don't get yourself into trouble though!)
Long term rentals preferred.