A world-class driver's car makes every trip memorable.
With exceptional steering, fantastic chassis control, and a lower center of gravity than a Porsche Cayman, Ferrari 458, or BMW M3, the BRZ is a true world-class sports car. Motor Trend ranked this car ahead of the Maclaren MP4, Camaro ZL1, Shelby GT 500, Jaguar XKR-S, and Lamborghini Aventador in their selection of the 2012 Best Driver's Car. http://goo.gl/T0H3ug
This BRZ is in excellent condition inside and out. Limited Edition in Satin White Pearl with all the extras: keyless access, push-button start, heated leather and Alcantara seats, HID headlights, and touchscreen GPS navigation. Amenities also include dual zone automatic climate control to keep everyone comfortable on long drives, a very cool interior illumination kit that sheds blue light over the pedals at night, and Bluetooth, USB, and Aux connections that make it easy to play your tunes and charge your devices.
- GETTING HERE: If you need a ride to my car's location, use the code h9yob for a free ride on Uber. (First-time Uber users only).
– FUEL: Please refuel with premium gas (91 octane or higher) and save the receipts for verification.
– TOLLS: This car's license plate is registered with Fastrak: if you go through a toll crossing, please leave cash in the car or notify Turo so they can add it to the invoice. Otherwise a $10 fee will be assessed in addition to the cost of the tolls.
– CLEANING FEE: You are expected to return the car in the same or better condition as you found it. Mud, dirt, sand, food particles, beverage spills, or similar will result in a cleaning fee plus a 25$ administrative fee.
– MILEAGE OVERAGE: Please note that Turo charges 75 cents per mile plus a $10 fee if you exceed the agreed upon mileage allotment.
– EXTRA MILES: Happy to accommodate advance requests for extra miles. Message me for details - generally 50 cents a mile.
Happy to answer questions about this car or Turo!