2006 BMW 750Li
Fully loaded runs great. It's the long wheelbase edition "Li" so it can seat 4-5 adults very comfortably. Remarkable power, handling, comfort and sophistication. It gets about 22-25 mpg on the freeway if you're cruising between 70-75 mph. It's quiet and roomy. All windows except windshield have been lightly tinted for privacy and to keep the car cool.
-16 way power adjustable seats. Drivers seat also has massage function great for long drivers.
- full napa leather upholstery
- dual climate control zones for driver and passenger
- am/fm/cd radio with 12 speaker output
- BMW airbag collision system with side curtain airbag protection
- charcoal micro air filter which is great for polluted or foul smelling areas
- heated seats front and rear
- seat cooling system for front seats
- rain sending wipers
- headlight washer system
- bi-xenon self leveling/self adjusting headlamps. There is HID xenon low and high beam. The head lamps also turn as the vehicle turns to keep the road illuminated.
- front and rear cup holders
- front and rear power ports
- speed sensitive power steering
- front and rear parking sensors with park assist
- cruise control
- BMW privacy screen system for rear passenger compartment
-19" BMW light alloy wheels with low profile sport tires
Dedicated parking! Easy pick up and drop off in very safe neighborhood.
It does require 91 octane premium unleaded fuel. I keep it clean and neat.
There are a couple minor issues which do not effect the safety or drivability of the vehicle.
-CD changer does not work but the single disc CD player does.
-BMW navigation system runs on DVD from 2006 so it's not current. I recommend using your smartphone but it's there if you really need it.
-Check engine light is on due to fuel sensor issue. Does not effect performance or safety.
-Airbag light on due to failed sensor on passenger seat. This means that even when no one is sitting in the passenger seat the airbag is still on. Do not rent my car if you plan on having a child in a car seat in the front. Otherwise it's a non-issue.
- Front passenger window does not roll down. Everything in this car is computerized. I've had it reprogrammed a few times but the issue comes back after a few months.
I have lowered the price from the relay rides recommended pricing because of these issues.
If you're arriving into sfo I'm happy to pick you up if you give me a ride back home.