The world's first mass production all-electric vehicle is yours to drive! Absolutely no gasoline -- this car is 100% electric.
- Nissan says it gets 100 miles range -- they don't say that you must drive like a grandma to do so, but it is possible! If you use a lot of highways and air conditioning, expect more like 75-80.
- The car's built-in GPS has updated locations for all charging stations -- charge while shopping at places like The Grove or Universal Studios! There are hundreds of stations in the Los Angeles area.
- California HOV sticker so you can use the carpool lane even if you're driving solo!
- Includes membership cards for free charging at Blink, Chargepoint, or Metrolink charging stations
- Includes SiriusXM Satellite radio with over 100 channels of commercial-free music and talk
- Built-in Bluetooth & USB for music streaming and/or charging your mobile devices
- Don't worry about returning it fully charged (although any charge would be appreciated) as I have a Level 2 charging station installed at home base
- Free pick-ups/drop-offs to/from Van Nuys Airport, Van Nuys Amtrak Station, or Van Nuys LAX Flyaway
- I love talking electric vehicles, so feel free to ask any questions and I'd be happy to answer them either before or during your trip