I love this car and I know you will, too! Limited edition F-Sport with iconic White/Red racing color. My GS350 F-Sport turns heads everywhere I go. The ladies especially LOVE the exotic red interior. Perfect car for a special date.
This is the fully-loaded model which included the F Sport package ($5690); dynamic rear steering ($1700); navigation with the 12.3-inch display ($1735); Mark Levinson audio ($1380); and the Premium package (rain-sensing wipers, heated-and-ventilated front seats, and a power rear sunshade, $1400).
1) You are NOT allowed to take my car for track or canyon racing. NEVER!!
2) Car takes 91 octane gas. Upon returning the car, please present your gas receipt to prove premium gas was used.
3) 100 miles / day included in the rental fee. $0.75 per extra mile.
4) ABSOLUTELY NO SMOKING inside of the car.
5) If this is your first time using Turo, you first have to get pre-approved by Turo as a qualified driver with good driving records. This approval process could take up to a few days if you are a driver from a foreign country. Please start the approval process right away if you are planning to rent my car. Thanks!
6) I keep my car in top-notch condition for any rental. My precious renters can vouch on that fact. So, at the end of your rental, please bring my car to a carwash (handwash only), or you can give me $15 and I will take it to a detail carwash.
Enterprise Exotics rents this car for $190/day. I am not doing this to make a lot of profit. My reason for renting out my baby is to share my car and the driving experience with responsible automobile enthusiasts, who know how to drive and take care of a car.
Car is generally available. Just inquire!