The best way to roll in Southern California is in a convertible Porsche!
This is a manual transmission Boxster, so you must be used to driving stick shift -- Europeans welcome! I can drop off the car for free anywhere in central Los Angeles/Hollywood area.
- Super clean and well-maintained Porsche.
- 2.7L H6 225 hp engine.
- 20/29 mpg
- Premium Bose sound package with FM modulator for Bluetooth/iPhone/iPod.
- Ice cold A/C (not that you'll need it once you've experienced driving with the top down).
- Two spacious trunks (one in the front, one in the back).
- Automatic top that opens/closes in a matter of seconds.
- Immaculate black leather interior.
- Classy, sparkling grey metallic exterior.
Please note: Only premium (91) gas goes in this car. Please present gas receipts after rental. No smoking in or around the car (this includes with the top down).