Rent a dent! The car is already dinged everywhere so I don't mind if you add your own cosmetic blemishes. She's reliable though, a few miles shy of 100k and still runs great!
- The car is in Everett, MA, about 15 minutes from Logan Airport. If you talk with me I can arrange to pick you up from the airport if it is outside of my 9-5 working hours.
- The car is low-profile and unassuming. I've never been pulled over in my six years with it, so maybe it is lucky.
- There's a six-speaker audio system with Aux-in, Bluetooth-in and USB-in. I lost the radio antenna, but at least she's slightly more aerodynamic!
- She's really heavy and has driver and passenger airbags. That means safe!
- The trunk contains lots of goodies like a jumper pack with power inverter, air compressor, 5000lbs capacity jack, spare tire, and even some ratcheting tie-down straps so you can bring home that couch you found on Craigslist Curb Alert.
***NOTE: If you only want to rent the car for a day or two, I will probably decline if you can't get yourself to and from the car. If you are renting for a few weeks or more then I am much more inclined to accommodate, especially if your pickup/dropoff times are after 5pm or on weekends. My rates are cheap but unfortunately my time isn't ;)