2013 328i with xDrive, heated front and rear leather seats, heated steering wheel, bluetooth, and GPS navigation. 27 city / 33 highway MPG. Ride around Denver in style!
----- ADD-ONS ----- (Depending on availability)
Car Seat & Seat Protector - $8/day, $24/week, FREE for 10+ day trips
Chicco Next-fit Zip
* The best-reviewed car seat we could find; safest, plushest, and cleanest
* Holds infants 4 lbs up to children 70 lbs
* Purchased new Dec 2015, only for Turo
* Entire seat cover zips out for easy, complete washing; We wash between every rental, with non-perfume/non-dye detergent
Garmin Nuvi GPS system and mounts - $3/day, $10/week, FREE for 10+ day trips
------ AIRPORT DELIVERY (FREE, PAY ONLY PARKING) ------
Pickup and return at the airport are free, as DIA is our preferred location for pickup and return. Many other owners charge a $30-80 Delivery Fee through Turo!
Instead of a fee, you are simply responsible for the cost of the initial parking, once you exit the airport lot. The rate is $8 per day. Should we need to set the vehicle up a few days before your arrival, we will reimburse you for any parking paid above $8. You are not responsible for parking costs after you return.
The vehicle will parked the evening before your arrive, at an official DIA parking lot. Shuttles run from the main terminal every 5 minutes, 24/7. The key is kept in a secure, combination lockbox, mounted to the window. You’ll get initial instructions on how to find the lot and vehicle a few days before your trip, and then detailed photos, parking lot location, and the lock combination when we set up the car.
When you return the car to the same lot, drop-off is a breeze. Leave the parking ticket, box, and key locked inside the vehicle, and send me a few messages/photos. Then just head straight to the terminal!
NOTE: PLEASE BE AWARE RENTAL START AND END TIMES ARE EXACT. YOUR INSURANCE IS NOT ACTIVE UNTIL THE RENTAL STARTS, AND ENDS THE MOMENT YOUR RENTAL EXPIRES. PLEASE CHECK YOUR FLIGHTS TO ENSURE YOU DO NOT ARRIVE TOO EARLY, OR NEED TO DRIVE AFTER THE END TIME.
------ A FEW CONDITIONS ------
1) CLEANING - Turo and I use the “campsite rule” when it comes to the interior of the car: Please leave the inside in as good or better condition than you found it. Excessive dirt, dust, etc that requires a visit to the vacuum may incur a cleaning fee. When it comes to the exterior, please wash away any dirt you’ve encountered on your trip, unless common sense dictates something else (rain is pending, roads are covered in winter slush, etc).
2) NO SMOKING - If the vehicles smells of any kind of smoke, you will be fully responsible for all costs associated with having the vehicle ozone decontaminated. If you are having trouble finding places to safely consume CO products, please contact me.
3) PETS - Are allowed, but we ask that you mitigate any potential allergy issues by laying down sheets, covers, or using a crate. Any found pet hair or dander may incur a cleaning fee.
----- GAS & TOLLS -----
GAS: If you’re unable to return the car with the same amount of gas you started with, please let us know in advance. We can take care of your fill-up for the next renter for only a $7.50 fee, plus gas.
TOLLS: Can be a little confusing here, but the good news is 1) You probably won’t need to use them, and 2) They are all automated without booths. The car has a transponder mounted on the windshield, which has an HOV mode (free) on some roads, when there are 2+ people in the car (3+ beginning Jan 2017). Check out these sites to learn where our toll-only and express lane roads are:
If you use any tolls or gas, we will utilize Turo’s Trip Reimbursement tool to request payment after the trip is over.
------ CUSTOM DROP-OFF / PICKUP ------
Sometimes we can accommodate you at one of Denver’s network of RTD park-n-ride lots, especially any located near the A-Line to the airport. The vehicle may be set up earlier for you, and you can access the keys through the lockbox. Delivery fees apply, depending on your needs. Ask for a custom quote before booking.