This car (I call him Korg) is a sensible vehicle for getting around (and getting all your stuff around with you!)
Some things that Korg excels at:
- Traveling from point A to point B without using up your entire gas budget
- Staying on the road when everyone else is sliding off it
- Carrying more than you ever thought possible (though he draws the line at anything bigger than a couple of bicycles)
- Keeping you organized (interior storage is everywhere!)
- Being a pal who doesn't ask much of you in return (he's reliable)
He also has:
- an aftermarket stereo with an aux input for hours of entertainment!
- a sunroof
- an optional hatch-mounted bike rack (you'll need to set it up yourself—comes with instructions)
THINGS YOU SHOULD KNOW
- The sunroof no longer opens, and he makes more weird noises than your average vehicle.
- He is a pet-friendly vehicle! Your pet is welcome, provided you let me know in advance and vacuum after use. No one, however, can remove ALL animal hair, so you should expect to find some in the vehicle. If you have a problem with pet hair, do not rent this car!
Korg's usual home is less than a mile from Greenbelt station, and just a few blocks from several bus lines. Convenient to the University of Maryland.
I can drop Korg off at the Greenbelt or College Park Metro stations for you to pick up at your convenience. I ask that you help pay for this service with a few dollars cash (the minimum Turo dropoff fee is 10, but I don't need that much!). Also bear in mind that, on weekdays, you will need to pay the parking fee before exiting the station, which is currently $6.
I may be able to meet you or drop off at alternate locations and times, but my schedule is pretty limited.
ONLY This September 18-25, I'm traveling out of BWI and could possibly arrange a dropoff and pickup there, but any other dates would not work for an airport pickup.