1. 2012 Mazda 6, well maintained car.
2. Rated as fun to drive mid-size sedan. It really is...
3. Very sporty look, huge trunk space (bigger than Camry and Accord), Audio (Bluetooth, AUX, AM, FM)
4. Includes Accessories like Garmin GPS with traffic alerts, Bike Rack (holds 2 bikes), Cellphone Mount, Car Chargers, Power Inverter dc to ac (for charging Laptops, and other gadgets), Escort Smart Radar Detector (Saves you from a speeding ticket)
5. Free AAA coverage, in case of any unforeseen issue.
Can deliver the car anywhere in Boulder (All times) or in Denver Downtown (Weekdays 9 AM - 6 PM)
Note for customers renting in DIA:
DIA pickups and rentals during weekends only, should be at least one week rental. If you're looking for short term rental, please read below.
My car can be picked up from UNION STATION, you can catch the AF from DIA (http://www3.rtd-denver.com/schedules/getSchedule.action?routeType=9&routeId=AF).
During other times, you can catch the AB to boulder and my car will be available at the Boulder Transit Center (http://www3.rtd-denver.com/schedules/getSchedule.action?runboardId=143&routeId=AB&routeType=9&direction=W-Bound&serviceType=1)
Non Smoking drivers only. Customer satisfaction is my highest priority, I am willing to work with you before/during/after the rental. Considering all the extras that I am offering, car will offer a fantastic value for the price.
Try it and you will love it, it is my promise.