Clean, super-reliable, fun to drive commuter car to get you around town.
Great gas mileage.
Compact, easy to park.
Automatic Transmission, drives great.
Air Conditioning, Heat.
Note: Radio and CD Work but Touchscreen for Radio is temperamental.
NO SMOKING PLEASE!
√ SUPER-CONVENIENT CAR PICKUP AND DROP-OFF AT BETHESDA METRO AVAILABLE.
√ CLOSE TO DC and NORTHERN VIRGINIA (Arlington, etc.).
√ EXPERIENCED DRIVERS (AT LEAST 2 YEARS) WITH CLEAN RECORDS PREFERRED.
√ For local or trips within MD, DC, VA - no long distance driving at this point unfortunately.
√ I am about 35 minutes from the airports but can pick you up if needed, for an extra fee. It’s a free pickup if you come to Bethesda Metro. No pickup form BWI.
Your next steps:
1) "Reserve" car
2) "Book" car (otherwise, your dates remain open for someone else to fill)
≥ METRO - AIRPORT CONNECTION INFORMATION:
WHEN INQUIRING ABOUT THE CAR:
1) Please tell me a little bit about yourself and the trip you're planning on taking.
2) Roadside assistance is provided through Turo (info included at pickup).
3) There is no smoking allowed in this car.
4) Drivers are responsible for paying all tolls so please be sure to have enough cash/change with you to pay tolls - this will just make it easier for you.
Please read more about driver responsibility when it comes to tolls, tickets and towing:
PLEASE READ THESE Turo RULES CAREFULLY:
5) The car is delivered to you clean and with a full tank of gas - both of which are expected upon return of the vehicle. This is pretty standard practice across the board and good renters are respectful of this. The car requires a minimum 89 octane fuel (mid range fuel). Please provide a receipt of fuel purchase when returning the car.
6) Please take good care of the car :-)
7) I'm generally very accommodating when it comes to working with your schedule. I look forward to meeting you!