Our ten important commandments:
1. Please note the gas tank when picking up and return it at the same level. We charge $25 + fuel costs if tank is not returned on the same level.
2. At pick up, the car will be fully cleaned, please return it as such and remove all foreign items brought by passengers to the car (cups, cans, etc.). We charge $50 penalty + the cost of cleaning it professionally if car is not returned clean (unless you opt for the Post-trip cleaning package).
3. For any stains left on seats or the interior, we will charge a $100 penalty + the cost of cleaning it professionally. This will be heavily enforced especially in winter (vacuum the interior and floor mats if they get dirty)
4. zero tolerance for smoking or bringing pets. We charge $250 if detected any signs of smoking smell or pet existence. Any cigarette burn marks to the interior will cost extra.
5. For any ignored or unpaid traffic/parking violations/tickets and/or toll fees without informing us at the end of your trip, we will charge an additional $50 on top of any tickets/fees due. To protect yourself, make sure to document any tickets/fees through the chat we have on Turo
6. For any accidents/damages you MUST immediately contact me and Turo insurance at the time of the accident to better asses the damage. We charge a minimum $100 on top of any repair costs (if we had to cover it) for any damages reported AT THE END of the trip.
7. Please book the car for the duration needed. To keep math simple, we will always charge for the full rental duration even if car is returned early.
8. Turo Insurance slip and guidance are in glove box. And in this link: https://support.turo.com/hc/en-us/articles/203991860
9. For car delivery to ANY location, you MUST CONTACT ME PRIOR TO booking the car on Turo. Delivery option is subject to my availability and is not guaranteed unless we agree on it. You also agree to give me a ride back home at BOTH car pick up and drop off/
10. Lastly and most importantly, don't forget to have fun :)