Tolls can be quite expensive starting at $5.00 to Easily $40-50 dollars round trip.
Just know that any 407 usage will be CHARGED BACK TO YOU AT A LATER DATE.
****please be advised... Please make sure when making your booking you select the correct choice.
1) Pick up from L6P 2C6 in Brampton
2) Pick up from the Pearson International Airport YYZ
3) A location where we can meet and deliver the car to you not more than 15 km's away from our L6P 2C6 location. A physical address must be entered. Deliveries are expensive because in The Greater Toronto Area there is A LOT of TRAFFIC. Most deliveries take 2-3 hours to complete, and require 2 people and a extra vehicle so we can get back to home base.
Turo's insurance only covers the vehicle to the exact location you've chosen at time of booking.
**For your information, for longer trips exceeding 250 km's if you get into an accident or the car breaks down Turo only covers a 50km tow to the closest service station, and it's possible you might be left stranded without a replacement car or accommodations if required. We have equipped our cars with additional roadside assistance with tows up to 250km, but please be advised this might not be enough to get you back if you've decided to drive far out on your trip.
Please make sure:
1) Fill with gas before return
2) Clean the car before return as per Turo
You will be charged if this isn't done.