• Is the tax included in the price?
5% GST is not included in the price and is paid at the counter.
• Is insurance included?
Insurance is not included in the rental price.
• Is there additional insurance that renters can purchase? If yes, how much is it? What does it cover?
We offer collision damage waiver which ranges from $14 to $29 depending on the renter`s qualifications. Our deductible ranges from $300 to $1000, also depending on the renter`s qualifications.
• Is there a deposit? If yes, is it held or pre-authorized?
We complete an ``Authorization Only`` on your credit card in the amount of $250 for security. We also accept debit cards or cash. Please call for details.
• What documents do renters need to show to pick up the car?
Driver license and credit card/debit card.
• What is the fuel policy?
Please return the vehicle at a full tank or at the same level when you picked up.
• Are there extras that the renter can purchase? If so, how much? (Example: Baby car seats, ski racks etc.)
Booster seat is $7/day; GPS is $5/day
• What is the additional mileage policy?
200 km free, 0.20/km additional mileage
• Can renters add a secondary driver?
Additional drivers are free, and no credit card is required for the additional drivers