vehicle

1 de 16

de Dave

Jaguar XJ 2012

XJL Portfolio

5.0

(13 voyages)

Lieu de prise en charge et de retour
Saisissez une adresse de livraison
Distance incluse
Jour
200 mi
Semaine
1400 mi
Mois
6000 mi

Assurance et protection

Assurance fournie par Liberty Mutual

La voiture

Jaguar XJ 2012

XJL Portfolio

5.0

(13 voyages)

18 MPG

Gas (Premium)

4 doors

5 seats

Votre hôte

Dave
5.0
Dave

Hôte vedette

1 950 voyagesMembre depuis : Oct 2017

Répond habituellement en 1 minute

Nos Hôtes vedettes, comme Dave, sont des hôtes expérimentés et appréciés sur Turo.

Dave a suivi une formation sur les meilleures pratiques en matière de nettoyage et de désinfection.

Description

Beautiful 2012 Jaguar XJ-L Portfolio. This is the super long version, with all the room in the back. The ultimate in Luxury.  Ceramic Tinted windows, cruise the strip in Style!  Loaded with everything!  Even Massage Seats •             What type of fuel is used for this vehicle? This vehicle can only accept Premium Unleaded Fuel of 91 only. Please save the receipts and place them in the center console. •             Am I required to wash the car? Generally speaking - Yes. We provide you a clean vehicle upon pickup/delivery. We ask you bring it back within the same condition.  If you cannot return the car within the same condition provided to you, please provide $20 for reimbursement. The reimbursement can be requested at the end of your reservation or paid in person (whichever is more convenient for you). •             Is there smoking/vaping for this car? Smoking & Vaping within or near the car is not permitted. There will be a minimum fine of $200 if any lingering smell is detected. Please respect the car like an AirBnB home. Please do not carry any smoke scented clothing or paraphernalia that may also cause those odors to be transferred back into the car. •             What if I need to extend? How do I extend the reservation? All extension request must be submitted prior to the reservation return date/time. We will need to review all request time, date, and location with our availability. In addition, please do not wait until the last minute to submit an extension as there may be reservation request from other renters with the same request date/time. *Open your reservation within the App or Desktop. Select the "MODIFY" button to enter your new date, time. and location (if necessary). •             Why is there a delivery fee? Please consider the uber/lyft fee round trip for delivering this vehicle. We incur about $25 each way for delivering and picking up a vehicle. Plus I have to pay someone for their time for both legs.  Only 70% of the delivery fee you pay comes back to us. Turo keeps the other 30%. In addition to that, we are incurring cost from travel time, mileage, as well as fuel. When all these things are considered, we are taking a loss on delivering a vehicle. Pick up is always free and is encouraged

Caractéristiques

Disponible aux 21 ans et plus

Transmission automatique

AUX input

Backup camera

Bluetooth

GPS

Heated seats

Keyless entry

Long-term car

Sunroof

USB input

Extras (3)

Ajoutez des Extras à votre voyage à la finalisation de la transaction.

Cooler

Nice cooler for your trip.

$15/voyage1 disponible(s)

Prepaid refuel

Save time, make drop-off a breeze, and avoid additional fees by adding this Extra, which allows you to return my car at any fuel level. Price includes up to a full tank of gas.

$69/voyage

Post-trip cleaning

Return the car hassle free, without worrying about cleaning up after your trip. Does not cover upholstery cleaning, spills, stains, pet hair, or smoke removal.

$15/voyage

Commentaires

5.0

14 commentaires

Mesrop M.

Mesrop M.18 Sep 2020

Great

Lamara K.

Lamara K.14 Sep 2020

I like that he worked with my time frame and very professional 5 star forsure

Wati F.

Wati F.7 Sep 2020

Gary is GREAT COMMUNICATION SKILLS VERY PROFESSIONAL GET YOU TO YOUR CAR FAST GREAT EXPERIENCE BOOK YOU WILL NOT BE DISAPPOINTED

Nvonna C.

Nvonna C.23 Aug 2020

Great car and Dave is a great host! Everything went smoothly! Thank u Dave

Keyera Z.

Keyera Z.14 Aug 2020

Great car! Got a lot of compliments ❤️

vehicle

1 de 16

La voiture

Jaguar XJ 2012

XJL Portfolio

5.0

(13 voyages)

18 MPG

Gas (Premium)

4 doors

5 seats

Votre hôte

Dave
5.0
Dave

Hôte vedette

1 950 voyagesMembre depuis : Oct 2017

Répond habituellement en 1 minute

Nos Hôtes vedettes, comme Dave, sont des hôtes expérimentés et appréciés sur Turo.

Dave a suivi une formation sur les meilleures pratiques en matière de nettoyage et de désinfection.

Description

Beautiful 2012 Jaguar XJ-L Portfolio. This is the super long version, with all the room in the back. The ultimate in Luxury.  Ceramic Tinted windows, cruise the strip in Style!  Loaded with everything!  Even Massage Seats •             What type of fuel is used for this vehicle? This vehicle can only accept Premium Unleaded Fuel of 91 only. Please save the receipts and place them in the center console. •             Am I required to wash the car? Generally speaking - Yes. We provide you a clean vehicle upon pickup/delivery. We ask you bring it back within the same condition.  If you cannot return the car within the same condition provided to you, please provide $20 for reimbursement. The reimbursement can be requested at the end of your reservation or paid in person (whichever is more convenient for you). •             Is there smoking/vaping for this car? Smoking & Vaping within or near the car is not permitted. There will be a minimum fine of $200 if any lingering smell is detected. Please respect the car like an AirBnB home. Please do not carry any smoke scented clothing or paraphernalia that may also cause those odors to be transferred back into the car. •             What if I need to extend? How do I extend the reservation? All extension request must be submitted prior to the reservation return date/time. We will need to review all request time, date, and location with our availability. In addition, please do not wait until the last minute to submit an extension as there may be reservation request from other renters with the same request date/time. *Open your reservation within the App or Desktop. Select the "MODIFY" button to enter your new date, time. and location (if necessary). •             Why is there a delivery fee? Please consider the uber/lyft fee round trip for delivering this vehicle. We incur about $25 each way for delivering and picking up a vehicle. Plus I have to pay someone for their time for both legs.  Only 70% of the delivery fee you pay comes back to us. Turo keeps the other 30%. In addition to that, we are incurring cost from travel time, mileage, as well as fuel. When all these things are considered, we are taking a loss on delivering a vehicle. Pick up is always free and is encouraged

Caractéristiques

Disponible aux 21 ans et plus

Transmission automatique

AUX input

Backup camera

Bluetooth

GPS

Heated seats

Keyless entry

Long-term car

Sunroof

USB input

Extras

Ajoutez des Extras à votre voyage à la finalisation de la transaction.

Cooler

Nice cooler for your trip.

$15/voyage1 disponible(s)

Prepaid refuel

Save time, make drop-off a breeze, and avoid additional fees by adding this Extra, which allows you to return my car at any fuel level. Price includes up to a full tank of gas.

$69/voyage

Post-trip cleaning

Return the car hassle free, without worrying about cleaning up after your trip. Does not cover upholstery cleaning, spills, stains, pet hair, or smoke removal.

$15/voyage

Commentaires

5.0

14 commentaires

Mesrop M.

Mesrop M.18 Sep 2020

Great

Lamara K.

Lamara K.14 Sep 2020

I like that he worked with my time frame and very professional 5 star forsure

Wati F.

Wati F.7 Sep 2020

Gary is GREAT COMMUNICATION SKILLS VERY PROFESSIONAL GET YOU TO YOUR CAR FAST GREAT EXPERIENCE BOOK YOU WILL NOT BE DISAPPOINTED

Nvonna C.

Nvonna C.23 Aug 2020

Great car and Dave is a great host! Everything went smoothly! Thank u Dave

Keyera Z.

Keyera Z.14 Aug 2020

Great car! Got a lot of compliments ❤️

Lieu de prise en charge et de retour
Saisissez une adresse de livraison
Distance incluse
Jour
200 mi
Semaine
1400 mi
Mois
6000 mi

Assurance et protection

Assurance fournie par Liberty Mutual

Turo

  • À propos
  • Équipe
  • Règlements
  • Emplois
  • Presse
  • OpenRoad
  • Boutique Turo
  • App Store
  • Google Pay

Explorer

  • Réserver une voiture
  • Mariages
  • Sécurité
  • FAQ
  • Aide
  • Hôtes

  • Inscrire votre voiture
  • Carculator
  • Hôtes vedettes 
  • Outils pour les hôtes
  • Assurance et protection
  • FAQ
  • ©2020 Turo
  • Conditions d’utilisation
  • Avis de confidentialité
  • Plan du site