Vehicle Image

1 of 10

Toluwanimi’s

Hyundai Veloster 2020

Turbo R-Spec

Pickup & return location
Enter a delivery address

Distance included

Day

200 mi

Week

1400 mi

Month

6000 mi

Insurance & Protection

Insurance via Liberty Mutual

The car

Hyundai Veloster 2020

Turbo R-Spec

30 MPG

Gas

4 doors

5 seats

Hosted by

Toluwanimi
Toluwanimi
Joined Dec 2017

Description

The Veloster is a lot of fun to drive. The Rspec edition is super packed with cool stuff. 6 SPEED MANUAL Turbo It’s made for great handling in turns and corners And it fits perfectly into 99% of the parking spots in Philadelphia. The remaining 1 percent is for those people that waste space to make sure you can’t park.

Features

Manual transmission

Apple CarPlay

AUX input

Backup camera

Blind spot warning

Bluetooth

GPS

Keyless entry

Pet friendly

USB charger

USB input

Apple CarPlay is a registered trademark of Apple Inc. 

Ratings and reviews

Book this car and be the first to review it.

Vehicle Image

1 of 10

The car

Hyundai Veloster 2020

Turbo R-Spec

30 MPG

Gas

4 doors

5 seats

Hosted by

Toluwanimi
Toluwanimi
Joined Dec 2017

Description

The Veloster is a lot of fun to drive. The Rspec edition is super packed with cool stuff. 6 SPEED MANUAL Turbo It’s made for great handling in turns and corners And it fits perfectly into 99% of the parking spots in Philadelphia. The remaining 1 percent is for those people that waste space to make sure you can’t park.

Features

Manual transmission

Apple CarPlay

AUX input

Backup camera

Blind spot warning

Bluetooth

GPS

Keyless entry

Pet friendly

USB charger

USB input

Apple CarPlay is a registered trademark of Apple Inc. 

Ratings and reviews

Book this car and be the first to review it.

Pickup & return location
Enter a delivery address

Distance included

Day

200 mi

Week

1400 mi

Month

6000 mi

Insurance & Protection

Insurance via Liberty Mutual

Turo

  • About
  • Team
  • Policies
  • Careers
  • Press
  • OpenRoad
  • Turo shop
  • App Store
  • Google Play

Explore

  • Book a car
  • Weddings
  • Trust & safety
  • FAQs
  • Get help
  • Hosting

  • List your car
  • Carculator
  • All-Star Hosts
  • Host tools
  • Insurance & protection
  • FAQs
  • ©2021 Turo
  • Terms
  • Privacy
  • Sitemap